BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Megan R.
I've had this same chapstick for like a year now. Only because you always lose them. Pretty long lasting, once I lose it, I get another one. I bought it at walmart. Pretty simple packaging. Nothing too crazy. I would recommend it to others. It smells nice and keeps your lips feeling moist.
Jeremy W.
Lincolnton, NC
In my early 20s I went on the acne drug Accutane. Anyone who has been on this drug knows that it dries every surface of your body...you eyes dry out and you have to use drops...your face (obviously) dries out...your scalp dries out...but the worst part is when your lips dry out! They turn fire engine red and burn terribly! The Burt's Bees lip balm is the only lip balm I found that offered any semblance of relief. The hint if peppermint is great to soothe the burning!
Alex M.
This is by far my favorite lip product. I have purchased over 10! I keep one in every purse that I own. This leaves my lips feeling super soft, with a light touch of color so they don't look boring, and smells delicious. I recommend it to all of the ladies I come across! You won't be disappointed.
Whitney W.
Newport News, VA
Bought this from the NEX as a two pack, which was good cause I keep one at work and one at home. This is the first time I've ever used this brand and I must say I'll more than likely continue to buy it. I love the slight tingling sensation that you get from the peppermint. It also tends not to leave too much of a residue on my lips and if anything makes them feel a bit fuller. The aroma is also a plus as it kinda of serves as a stress relief therapy. Highly recommend.
Lauren K.
Burt's Bees original lip balm is a must have for me and I carry it with me wherever I go. I have chronically dry lips and I feel like the original Burt's Bee's lip balm is one of the only lip balms I have tried that actually moisturize my lips on a deeper level rather than just sitting on top of my lips with a greasy, Vaseline like feeling.
Darilyn B.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't have the 4 pack but I used Burt’s Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry. It is hard for me to find a chapstick that I really like. A lot of them dry my lips out more, make them peel or feel like it is doing nothing at all. This lip balm, however, does exactly what it is supposed to do. It brings my lips right back from the dead and keeps them alive and well. It also cheap, tastes and smells good.
Stacie S.
I can't say enough good things about this lip balm. I have very dry lips most of the time and most lip products make things worse. Burt's bees is the only product that heals and replenishes the moisture in my lips.
I highly recommend this to everyone. It is truly the best product out there!
Kim D.
Spokane Vly, WA
I own several of these in many different flavors. A typical wax based lip balm, but I like the color. It feels a bit more moisturizing than some of the other story brands which is why I own so many. If you are looking for a regular lip balm with some great colors, this is a good one to try. Honey probably is my least favorite because the smell becomes overwhelming and gives me a headache after awhile.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
I love this lip balm. I live in Ohio and the winters get pretty harsh as far as the cold goes. It gets windy too, so I'm constantly battling chapped lips. I've tried just about every lip balm and this one is my go to. The smell is inviting. Its not cakey or greasy. It soaks in pretty nicely as well.
Kimmy L.
I love using this when my lips are chapped, but needs a little color. Burt's bees makes the best chap stick for healing chapped lips. It does the best in my opinion than the other brands. The color payoff is great for a tinted lip balm and smells alright. I love it and use it all the time.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?