BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kimmy L.
I love using this when my lips are chapped, but needs a little color. Burt's bees makes the best chap stick for healing chapped lips. It does the best in my opinion than the other brands. The color payoff is great for a tinted lip balm and smells alright. I love it and use it all the time.
Becca A.
Arlington, TX
BEST LIP BALM ON THE MARKET. Hands down my absolute favorite and go to. The first time I got this product I fell in love instantly and it was the very first lip balm I finished before losing. I've repurchased this countless times because it feels so nice on the lips and is very hydrating. Some lip balms just sit on top of the lips but this one sinks in and actually does wonders for dry lips. It's a must have!
Christine N.
Saugus, CA
I always avoided this brand because it always seemed too expensive for what it was. I actually saw a set on clearance at target and thought, why not. I've been using the pink grapefruit one and let me tell you, I am in love with it. It smells so delightful! It moisturized my lips well and it stays moisturized! This has replaced my softlips lip balms. I find the quality and results of this lip balm is wonderful.
Whitney W.
Newport News, VA
Bought this from the NEX as a two pack, which was good cause I keep one at work and one at home. This is the first time I've ever used this brand and I must say I'll more than likely continue to buy it. I love the slight tingling sensation that you get from the peppermint. It also tends not to leave too much of a residue on my lips and if anything makes them feel a bit fuller. The aroma is also a plus as it kinda of serves as a stress relief therapy. Highly recommend.
Beatriz T.
Hinesville , GA
I love this lip balm, because it is sooo moisturizing. I use it everyday before going to sleep, and when it's very cold, this is my go-to lip balm. I have 4 of these, one in my purse, one in my night stand, one in the bathroom and the other one is in my drawer, in case I lose one of them.
Kim D.
Spokane Vly, WA
I own several of these in many different flavors. A typical wax based lip balm, but I like the color. It feels a bit more moisturizing than some of the other story brands which is why I own so many. If you are looking for a regular lip balm with some great colors, this is a good one to try. Honey probably is my least favorite because the smell becomes overwhelming and gives me a headache after awhile.
michelle b.
Pasco, WA
I love using Burt's Bees lip balms! More so during the summer and winter. I keeps my lips from chapping and also helps them heal if they have chapped. Plus it is very affordable. It's safe for kids to use as well! I let my daughter use it. I like to keep it in my purse and in her backpack.
Anahi T.
Wendell, ID
I have been trying losts of lip balms because i have braces and my lips gets very dry. This has fixed that my lips are smooth and they stay smooth for the most part. But i have been using this for about 2 month's i have gottin my hole family in on using this lip balm.
Valerie F.
Knoxville, TN
I was hesitant about buying this in the stores before because I immediately thought "WAX!" For Christmas I received a sweet little Thirty-One bag full of beauty/spa goodies and Burt's Bees was abundant.

This is awesome! It's so smooth - not greasy - but moisturizing enough that 10 minutes after putting it on, it's still on. I'm not crazy about the pomegranate, but it's not overwhelming so I barely notice it. I'll definitely repurchase when this runs out! Thank you, Santa!
Mckenzie S.
Lincoln, NE
Love this stuff! I love that this pack comes in four different flavors--I stick one in the car, one in the kitchen junk drawer, one in my purse, etc. It's simple & effective, but it's also free of parabens and phthalates and toxins. There's nothing more important than knowing what you're putting on/in your body, and Burt's Bees makes it easy for me to be confident that I'm putting on safe ingredients.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?