BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Karina G.
Madera, CA
This is such an amazing lip balm!! I love the feel of it, it's not heavy and leaves your lips feeling moisturized!! I also enjoy the versatility in colors they have but this one is my fave!
Jennifer N.
La Mesa, CA
I really want to like this chapstick because not only do I love the beeswax concept but I love the minty refreshing smell in addition to the tingly feeling when you first apply it. The only downfall is I noticed it really doesn't moisturize my lips afterwards when its off and I constantly feel the need to reapply it. It makes my lips feel better when its on and its not shiny but it doesn't have any long term effects.
Vineela m.
I like the Burts bee lip balm.Its made of mostly natural ingredients.It makes my lips good and moist.I always keeps extra in my house.I always carry with my handbag.Its very convienient.
ELIZABETH A.
Bear, DE
This is my favorite lip balm, and I love it in Mango. The scent is not too overpowering and does not linger on the lips for long. I have already finished 1 tube of it, and am currently on my second tube. I love that it feels very comfortable on the lips, and does not feel too oily or slippery, while being moisturizing at the same time. I always apply this lip balm underneath liquid lipsticks, as it makes them much more comfortable to wear. With a suitable amount applied, my liquid lipsticks are still able to dry down to a matte finish without being too drying on the lips.
Laura M.
Hands down the best lip balm! Always leaves my lips feeling smooth with enough coverage that lasts longer than a few minutes. Also love the minty smell and feeling.
Sonya B.
Bend, OR
No other brand of chapstick can heal chapped lips, cracked lip etc. Like the vitamin E & peppermint Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. No other competitor can compare.
Lauren K.
The balm had a satisfying, medicated smell. That's the only positive thing to say. The more I used the more chapped my lips felt. The lip balm stung my lips also.
Absolutely love this product. I take this chap stick everywhere I go! I have continuously bough this product for many years. It's a very easy product to apply, and stays on for a good amount of time. 10/10 recommend.
Brianna K.
It's my go-to for a chapped-lip crisis because it soothes and makes my lips feel better instantly! And it stays on nearly all day, even through eating and drinking!
Stefanie S.
This is not necessarily my favorite chap stick, but I do like it. I am OBSESSED with chapstick so I am always wearing. My favorite part about this chapstick is the "menthol-type" feeling it has when I put it in. It kind of reminds me of a vicks vapor rub but for my lips. When I put it on, I feel like it opens up my stuffy nose. As far as moisture, it gets the job done. The only thing I do not like about it is that its not as "smooth" as I like. When I put it on there is a lot of friction so it is hard for me to rub my lips around and I also do not like that it doesn't have a glossy look to it when it is on. I would definitely recommend if you like chapstick for the sole purpose of dry lips. It looks very natural when it is on.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?