BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kyli H.
Seiling, OK
I love the smooth texture that Burts Bees gives your lips! My favorite is the tinted lip balm! I carry one with me all the time because it's perfect for on the go! Burts Bees Lip Balm is a product you need to try!!
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite "flavor" of Burt's bees. I love Burt's bees Chapstick because of the natural ingredients and I feel like it does a great job of locking moisture into my lips.

Although it can be a little more expensive I would say it's definitely worth it. I prefer the vanilla flavor over the fruitier ones because it doesn't smell as strong, it's a much lighter scent. I can usually find this flavor at Walmart.
Heather P.
Oklahoma❤️
I keep this stuff in my car for when I’m driving and need a quick chapstick fix. Sometimes you don’t want to put on lipstick or stain and this is the stuff to use.
Brandi S.
Spring Lake, MI
I love burts bees balm, the only downside is forgetting them in your pocket, purse or car and having them end up dirty or melted. But then they came out with this!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
This lip balm is super hydrating and moisturizing. I am in love with it! I bought it at Target, and I even like it better than chap stick because it is all natural. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
One of my all time favorite lip balms of all time. I love the tingly fresh mint feeling, how smooth and long lasting this balm is too. It leaves you lips feeling refreshed and moisturized for hours. And unlike many it doesn't seem to dry them out where you keep having to reapply it over and over.
Katrina S.
Nearly everyone I cross paths with will tell you that I am NEVER without my Burt's--in fact, I usually have multiple on me at all times (because heaven forbid I find myself without any). I've found that my lips are highly sensitive to nearly every chapstick, lipstick, you name it--EXCEPT for Burt's Bees. Three things on a dessert island and there is no way my Burt's would not be one of them.
Pamela W.
Hemet
Burt's Bees is my always go to chapstick/lip balm. You can purchase it basically anywhere that you would do your regular shopping. It is really easy to use, very soothing, and lasts for a long time. The best thing about this product is that there are so many different flavors that it comes in, along with seasonal flavors as well (i.e. Pumpkin pie spice). I would defenitely recommend to anyone!
Ashley H.
Valrico, FL
This stuff is great I love how it feels it's cooling on my lips and it actually lasts me throughout the whole day I may have to reapply maybe one more time it's great!
Rebecca L.
Mechanicsville, VA
I'm pretty picky when it comes to chapstick; I have a hard time finding one that eases the burn and keeps it off. Too many other brands wear off quickly, are too gooey, or don't offer the relief I want. Bert's Bees is the best I've found and I'm obsessed with it. I keep one in each of my bags and in multiple rooms throughout the house. If you're going to get chapstick, this is the one to get.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?