BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lilliana B.
Tehachapi, CA
Stop buying any other lip balm, this is the Best! I'm in love with the velvety and smooth texture. It lasts, and is totally worth the price. I feel naked when I leave home without it. It is my go to lip balm, and its the only thing I buy. It has a little bit of a minty tingle, but no taste. I'm in love and no one can change that!
Samantha C.
This is the best lip balm out there. No other lip balm does the job like this one. Every time my lips are dry I use this for a full day and it works amazing. However, do not confuse the original one with the flavored ones. The flavored ones do not work the same like this one. I would recommend this to everyone. I buy it usually at target and at CVS. This is definitely my go to.
Rachel L.
Great lip balm, keeps my lips hydrated and protected. A bit pricey. Love the mint scent and cooling sensation. I would probably repurchase at some point! I bought it at Target.
Shannon C.
I've used this lip balm for over 10 years, and I absolutely love it! I had a terrible experience when I tried Eos balms a couple years ago. My lips were red, flaky and inflamed. The second I switched back to Burt's Bee's Beeswax Lip Balm all of my problems were solved and my lips were silky smooth once again! I am never turning my back on Burt's again; lip-balm of choice for life!
Emily P.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite lip balm in the entire world. I've tried countless different balms high and low end to try fixing my dry, cracked lips. I love the original one, but the other ones are just as good. I think it's just a preference thing with the scents. There's a bunch of different scents to pick from and I'm sure there's one you'll love. 10/10 would recommend!
Sydney M.
This is the best product for my chapped lips! I buy all my Bert's Bees from Target. I am constantly putting this chap stick on throughout the day. It does last long and I would definitely buy it again!
Shannon D.
Ellsworth, ME
Amazing product with nice packaging, and I love how it's natural. Also, the company originated in Maine, where I'm from. Some of the profits are donated to save the bees. Keeps your lips moist, not just for an hour but all day!
Katie C.
OCEANSIDE, CA
These were some of the first colored lip balms I ever bought (late makeup bloomer), and I loved them! I used mine almost every day. It seemed to work pretty well as a softener (not like a holy grail item or anything but it definitely worked). The lip tint (I got a darker reddish color) was buildable from just a hint of color to a sort of sheer medium-ish coverage.
Jessica T.
Norman, OK
I love, love, love this brand! The original and grapefruit formulas are my favorite. The original leaves your lips feeling refreshed with a minty smell and the grapefruit is perfect during the summer.
Maya R.
Hawthorne, NY
I bought this product within the past week and I have never been more satisfied with a lip balm. I usually have lots of issues with dry lips in the past and this was the perfect product for me. After just using it once I instantly felt a difference. My lips were less dry and were much softer. I would totally purchase it again and I can this product being my go to.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?