BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Julie M.
Tucson , AZ
I for the most part like this brands product; however I don’t feel that the lip product really moisturizes my lips. It’s mintie and feels cool to the touch, but I wouldn’t buy this product again for my lips. I know there’s other products that leave my lips luscious and plumped. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Steph S.
My favorite chapstick! It is a little bit more expensive than other brands but the quality is well worth it! I feel that the plain flavor works the best on chapped lips.
Melanie C.
Owens X Rds, AL
Burt's Bees have been a long time favorite. They are a natural product and do not have the chemical Camphor in it, which is a chemical a lot of chap/lip sticks have that break down the muscles in your lips, and as a french horn player that is VERY bad. So I would suggest this to any musical or non musical person. it gets the job done perfectly.
Karla Z.
Prairieville, LA
Y'all, we can never go wrong with Burt's Bees. NO other chapstick has kept me hydrated than their chapsticks. I love them so much, I have bought almost all of their chapsticks, including the tainted chapsticks! My current favorite is the grapefruit hyrdating, MUST TRY. It is important to keep your lips hydrated (Also they are helping save the bees)
sandra d.
Albertville
have been using this awesome product for awhile now. And I can tell a difference if I skip one day of using it. I would love to have free samples of this amazing item
Amanda O.
Loudon, TN
I have been obsessed with Burt's Bees Pomegranate Chapstick for years. After trying almost every brand out there, this is my absolute favorite. I recommend it it to everyone. No matter what I'm sing or where I go, it does the job. It's not waxy. It has a great taste and smell. It doesn't leave my lips a weird color. I'll never use another Chapstick. By far the best.
Candice J.
Junction City
I didn't get this exact one but i have had a similar one in the past. I personally loved it! I'm a huge fan of Burt's products so it was nice to be able to get all of the lip balms to try out at once. Now I know for sure which ones are my favorites. The little pouch that they came in was super cute too! Made it easy to find them in my purse.
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY
This was my HG lip balm for a few years. Tastes good, I like the tingle and it's not too waxy. However, once I started really using it multiple times a day and becoming dependent on it I noticed that it really started drying out my lips. I have since switched to Jack Black's lip balm almost exclusively but I will still use this in a pinch.
Sara K.
I'm generally a pretty big fan on Burt's Bees products, but this was a huge disappointment. It came in a huge "earth friendly" package with a regular chapstick tube inside. I don't see how adding extra unnecessary packaging helps the earth. As far as the product, it was somewhat kind of dry and didn't glide onto my lips very well. It didn't moisturize or anything beneficial whatsoever. I tried it for a couple of days and it never got any better, and I ended up throwing it away.
Jordyn S.
Clearwater, FL
I have to admit, I'm a little obsessed with this product. I love all things Burt's Bees, but their tinted lip balm is one of my favorites. I get the rose color, and it's the perfect balance between red and pink. It brings out the natural tones in my lips and brings them to life while still looking natural. Also, it keeps my lips upper soft.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?