BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Tia D.
I love this chap stick. I'm a huge fan of peppermint so the smell is a plus. The tingling feeling is also wonderful. It leaves your lips moisturized and works great under lipsticks.
Landon K.
Fort Myers, FL
After having a bout of dry lips, I decided to purchase this. I first exfoliated my lips with a sugar scrub, then applied this lip balm. I really enjoy it! The honey flavor is pleasant but isn't overbearing, it has very little fragrance, & it keeps my lips from getting chapped! I would recommend this product to anyone who is suffering from dry, chapped lips.
Kelsea M.
Durham, NC
I picked up a tube of this lip balm when I was out marching around in the cold at a local protest. I ran into a local CVS, and decided to grab the more "natural" product. My lips were already feeling the burn from the cold wind, and this balm soothed them instantly.

Its now in regular rotation with the rest of my lip balm. I am kind of a lip balm addict!
Kami P.
Hartselle, AL
I love Burt's bees as a brand, their products are great and I like that they are more on the natural side, what I don't care for about this chapstick is the smell. It's got a weird sort of spice smell, almost like a cooking spice but I can't put my finger on it. The scent lingers also. I honestly can't really say how well it works for moisturizing the lips because I always end up wiping it off before it has a chance to do anything due to the smell.

I love the regular Burt's bees chapstick though!
Shiney I.
Birmingham, AL
I can't say enough about how awesome this product is! I have incredibly chapped lips whether it be because of the weather or lack of hydration. But you would never be able to tell, because of how amazing this product is. I use it daily and have a few in my bag, bathrooms, bedrooms etc. The pomegranate is my favorite. It is incredibly soothening and gives my lips a really nice color. I usually apply it before and after applying lipstick which prevents the lipstick from drying out my lips.
Faith M.
Hazard, KY
Anything related to Burt's Bee's is going to be a great product. I've bought this chapstick numerous times and it helped my lips, a lot. The only down side is this brand is crazy expensive. I gave like $6 for a small stick of this when Blistex is like, 97 cents. But, of course, it doesn't work as well.
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
This isn't as moisturizing as some other lip balms I've recently tried, but I really like Burt's Bees as an affordable and easy to find lip balm. I have the one with mango butter, and I love the scent and taste of it. I prefer my other lip balms that I've received in beauty boxes, but this is still a solid product.
E G.
Goshen, IN
Of course - one of my favorite lip balms! Burt's Bees is made with all natural products, goes on smooth and has a great minty taste and feel! There are a lot of different flavors available but you can't go wrong with the original! I definitely recommend this high quality products made with all natural ingredients.
Cindy R.
Chattanooga, TN
I love my replenishing Burt's bees pom scented lip balm. I like that it moisturizes and gives you a slight redish hint to your lips. It glides on smooth and stays on for hours. I have always been a big fan of Burt's bees, their products are always high quality. I love keeping this on my keyring at all times, it's a must have for me.
Hannah P.
Durham, NC
Oh how I wanted to love these. I love Burt's bees and they're made in my home town but these were a total miss for me. They burned my lips and I don't even have sensitive lips. It looked like a chemical burn around my mouth (and no my lips weren't chapped badly). I've stayed away from these ever since.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?