BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Amber H.
Love it!!! keeps my lips moisturized and the smell is fresh. Protects really well when I'm on the boat out on the lake. It last for quite a bit of the day. I bought it in my college book store and ever since then i always buy another. I haven't tried some of the others yet cause I'm so stuck on this one!
Melissa J.
Orland Park, IL
I am a huge fan of this company. I have tried many products and the chapstick is one of my favorites. I was addicted to the original and now they have released so many scents/flavors.  I love them all! Be sure to check out the tinted chapsticks. They come in the same packaging. I have a cherry flavor and the balm itself is red and gives a nice red gloss to the lips. They also have nude color ones that are so nice.
Jennifer P.
Windsor
I am a lip balm lover. I have tried numerous brands. I have to say Burt's Bee's is my favorite. Pomegranate is the best. Burt's Bee's stays on long, smells great, and it's not sticky or too thick. I keep one every where. My nightstand, the bathroom, in a couple different pockets of my purse, and even in my car when it's not too hot. I never leave home without one. I have recommended it to others and I will continue to do so.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Great lip product. Burts bees is one of my favorite chap stick products and works really well. You can buy them at Walmart and other retail stores as well as drug stores. They make your lips taste great while also softening them. The product itself smells great and is perfect for chapped lips making them so soft and moisturized. My lips have never felt better. I highly recommend for anyone needing extra moisture on their lips or for anyone looking for a new chapstick.
Autumn H.
I love this chapstick. It has a bit of a minty feel to it. It keeps my lips moisturized, especially in winter when my lips get really chapped from the cold wind. If you've tried anything else in this product line I don't think you'll be disappointed. If you have not tried another product from this line I recommend starting with the chapstick. There are definitely cheaper options, but if you find it in sale it's even better!
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
The packaging really got me. It's not moisturizing at all. It's actually quite drying. I always liked the mint feel of the original burt's bees stick lip balm on my lips and found it mildly moisturizing, although I'd never use it if my lips were truly chapped. But this stuff? It actually dried my lips out.
Amber C.
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is awesome! This is absolutely without a doubt one of my favorite products. I take it everywhere with me. I use it daily, it just keeps my lips nourished, hydrated and healthy. I always make sure i have one in my purse and in my car. The best part is that they come in so many diferent flavors/scents. Burt's bees if my favorite brand of lip balm, you could never go wrong when purchasing this stuff.
Tia D.
I love this chap stick. I'm a huge fan of peppermint so the smell is a plus. The tingling feeling is also wonderful. It leaves your lips moisturized and works great under lipsticks.
E G.
Goshen, IN
Of course - one of my favorite lip balms! Burt's Bees is made with all natural products, goes on smooth and has a great minty taste and feel! There are a lot of different flavors available but you can't go wrong with the original! I definitely recommend this high quality products made with all natural ingredients.
Kami P.
Hartselle, AL
I love Burt's bees as a brand, their products are great and I like that they are more on the natural side, what I don't care for about this chapstick is the smell. It's got a weird sort of spice smell, almost like a cooking spice but I can't put my finger on it. The scent lingers also. I honestly can't really say how well it works for moisturizing the lips because I always end up wiping it off before it has a chance to do anything due to the smell.

I love the regular Burt's bees chapstick though!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?