BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jaylie D.
I cant tell you how much I fell in love with this lip balm the first time I tried it. AMAZING! I got it on sale through eBay and haven't ever regretted it! I use it everyday. Theres so many products out there with harmful chemicals, but Burt's bees is all natural and organic. My lips have never been happier!
Emily B.
Brooklyn, New York
I love this chapstick! I have very sensitive lips that will peel with even the slightest amount of irritation. This balm is made from mostly natural ingredients and beeswax and leaves my lips feeling smooth and soothed. The peppermint not only is great for conditioning and healing; but i feel also brings little freshness to my mouth area. In a really cold winter, in a pinch, i glide this over my cuticles too to prevent them from cracking; or in the summer on mosquito bites to take out the sting. Amazing what one little product can do!
Bailee N.
Saint Cloud, MN
I love Burt's Bees lip balm, I have probably 70% of othe different kinds! I got the honey one as a gift for this past Easter and it does not smell good. There are definitely other Burt's bees balms that smell better. I don't use the honey one much because of the fact it does stink. But on the other hand it does hydrate your lips and makes them feel soft and luscious. It smell bad but does its job
Lizzy c.
I feel like tons of people are really faithfull to Burt's bees myself being one of them. I love how all natral they are but not completley over priced. This specific lip balm keeps my lips moisturized but I am not super specific to what kind of lip balm I use because I don't get sever chapped lips I have two freinds this winter who were complaining about how Burt's bees just did not do enough for them and I think it is because the product is not creamy enough if you get what I mean. I personally love all the flavored ones with the colored caps they smell sooo good but if you have super chapped lips I do not recommend this.
Kennie R.
Hands down I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BURT BEES!! I love Burt Bees because it's all natural and organic. Burt Bees Replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil is a must. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and super soft. Not greasy or sticky lip most brands. I would most definitely recommend this product to family and friends. I actually have recommended to them and also have bought for gifts as well.
Shelby H.
First off, this is already one of the best lip balms to purchase.

It's soft, it's smooth, and it actually works.

Most chapsticks and lip balms don't last long with me throughout the day, but Burt's is one I find myself repurchasing everytime I run out.

If you're looking for something that isn't like smell good stuff and just that, and you want to something to actually help your lips, buy this.

It's great.
Rebecca L.
Mechanicsville, VA
I'm pretty picky when it comes to chapstick; I have a hard time finding one that eases the burn and keeps it off. Too many other brands wear off quickly, are too gooey, or don't offer the relief I want. Bert's Bees is the best I've found and I'm obsessed with it. I keep one in each of my bags and in multiple rooms throughout the house. If you're going to get chapstick, this is the one to get.
Katrina S.
Nearly everyone I cross paths with will tell you that I am NEVER without my Burt's--in fact, I usually have multiple on me at all times (because heaven forbid I find myself without any). I've found that my lips are highly sensitive to nearly every chapstick, lipstick, you name it--EXCEPT for Burt's Bees. Three things on a dessert island and there is no way my Burt's would not be one of them.
Cam W.
Burts bees comes in a sort of many flavors including the original. This product is not a first time purchase for me and it won't be the last! Comes in a normal chapstick tube and is mess free. I give this a 5/5
Vanna H.
Garner
All time favorite lip balm. I think I'll always pick this brand over anything. I love the cooking feeling you get when you first apply the balm. Amazing product.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?