BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
Hands down favorite lip balm product. Doesn't feel heavy and keeps my lips from being chapped or burned from the sun. Stays in place more than others and and the touch of color is nice on the more natural days. I have purchased countless balm sticks and have them everywhere for quick retouches! #cultclassic
Jessie Y.
Lawrenceville, GA
I own 3 of these, one in blueberry chocolate, mango and also grapefruit. the grapefruit one is my favorite. i love that it's made with natural ingredients and beeswax and it's very moisturizing. the scent is also nice. i put it on before i go to sleep and whenever my lips are chapped
Susanna T.
Quincy, MA
Never fails! I always keep one of these with me. When I feel as if my lips are extra dry, I apply it. Within minutes, my lips will feel soft again. I love using this during fall/winter because when i know my lips crack, I can count on this.
The minty feeling is pleasant and doesn't burn like other lip balm.
ariane a.
Tampa, FL
I like this product because it is not made with many chemicals. It is said that bee keepers have a better immune system than most because the bee's venom helps so I use this product hoping that the bees wax could have a similar effect. It tingles when you put it on and CAUTION if you have allergies to bees. My friend is allergic and cannot use this product.
Molli G.
Oceanside, CA
Burt's Bees Lip Balm is my favorite lip balm! Most of all because it actually works. When my lips are chapped I can count on Burt's Bees healing my lips and making them soft again! I also love that it's a natural product. I don't have to worry if one of my girls gets ahold of this and uses it themselves!
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Great lip product. Burts bees is one of my favorite chap stick products and works really well. You can buy them at Walmart and other retail stores as well as drug stores. They make your lips taste great while also softening them. The product itself smells great and is perfect for chapped lips making them so soft and moisturized. My lips have never felt better. I highly recommend for anyone needing extra moisture on their lips or for anyone looking for a new chapstick.
Megan S.
Mc Clure, PA
This is by far the best lip balm I've ever used. Light peppermint scent/flavor, leaves lips moisturized and healed without feeling sticky, and actually stays on lips without making your teeth feel icky. Works great if you apply it overnight and let it work it's magic. Also I love that it's all natural!
Stacy H.
Edmond, OK
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is the best lip balm out there in my opinion. It goes on smooth and creamy. It immediately makes your lips feel softer. It stays on well too. I think it is a great value for the price. I tend to buy it in bulk so that every family member has one to use. I recommend this product!
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
This isn't as moisturizing as some other lip balms I've recently tried, but I really like Burt's Bees as an affordable and easy to find lip balm. I have the one with mango butter, and I love the scent and taste of it. I prefer my other lip balms that I've received in beauty boxes, but this is still a solid product.
LA H.
I love the Burt's Bees chapstick! I have extremely dry lips that chap like crazy in the winter. The Burt's Bees brand is one of the only chapsticks that I can count on to save my chapped lips. The packaging is cute and simple. Lasts fairly long and I would by it again, this product exceeded my expectations.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?