BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

erika v.
upland, CA
These are by far the best lip balms out there!! They just have all these vitamins in them, they have SPF which is a great plus because your lips are one of the most sensitive spots on your face. They have these amazing flavors. They last forever!! What I love most about them is that right when you put them on you can feel this cooling sensation on your lips that just feels so good and tingly. They leave them so hydrated and feeling nourished. By far the best lip balm you can buy !! Oh and quick tip I'd buy the three pack because they are cheaper than buying them individually cause believe me you will want to buy another one !!
Chelsea B.
Mossy Head
Burt's Bees lip balm is my absolute favorite lip balm. I have always had a tube on me for 10+ years and my lips always love me for it. Love the minty fresh feeling it leaves!
Alexes L.
Moscow, Pa
I seem to have a love hate relationship with this product. The formula is nice and it does feel good on my lips and compared to most lip balms you don't need to apply very often, I usually apply once when I wake up maybe once during the day and then right before I go to bed and I love that it doesn't end up drying your lips out even more in the long run. The problem with this is I don't know if I can get over both the smell and mostly the horrible taste. It's supposed to be pomegranate and it tastes like berry mixed with some odd medicine like taste or something I can't describe luckily the taste doesn't last long though.
Alexus R.
Era, TX
Absolutely love! Leaves my lips moisturized and feels great with the peppermint. My definite go to lip moisturizer. Price is acceptable for the quality of the lip moisturizer.
Heidi W.
Lexington, SC
Love this stuff! For those who are chap stick addicts will love it. Stays on, gives a tingling feel, and cools the lips. I always use it! Even though it's expensive for chap stick, it's well worth it!
Angelica Q.
Orange, CA
Burts bees beeswax lip balm peppermint flavor is just about the only chapstick i choose to use. It smells good and feels so smooth on my lips and keeps them so hydrated.
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
Burt's Bees is the standard for affordable and effective lip moisturizing and sun protection, and there's a reason why: it's always effective, it's always pleasant to use, and you can't beat the price and variety! Even the driest lips (like mine) will find a noticeable improvement after even a single application, and the minty tingle is a refreshing bonus. Unlike some other lip balms on the market, Burt's Bees is never overly greasy; it absorbs quickly and yet the moisture benefits last a long time, making it super convenient to use. Best of all, it brings the satisfaction of knowing that you're using a truly natural product!
Emily G.
Best. Lip balm. ever. I really don't know why I would buy anything else. This product lasts smells amazing, is natural, and keeps my lips very moisturized. Love!!
Susan K.
Overland Park, KS
This ALWAYS goes with me to tan......anywhere! We all seem to forget that our lips are very sensitive to the sun AND can burn easily. I'm always sure I put it on every few hours while out getting some rays.
After trying many, many brands, including the high end designer brands for great lip moisturizer AND preventive care, I've found Burt's Bees to be the best! Fantastic value for both the money and benefits.
Try their new lipsticks. Those are a dream!
Taryn C.
A classic. Used for a decade of life guarding and dry lips. Natural ingredients and does what it says. A great multi tasker in a pinch. Will buy again and again.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?