BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Diane J.
Los Angeles
I love this chapstick! Its amazing because during the winter my lips tend to get really chapped, I grabbed the chapstick and it left my lips smooth and weren't chapped anymore. I would buy this again because I love how fresh my lips felt with this on.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I own a ton of lip balms and Burt's Bees is one of my favorites. I personally love the peppermint feel and scent of them because it makes the product feel like it's doing something. They're hydrating but also waxy so they make a great base of lip colors. I own way too many variation of these, as well as the original.
eva ‼.
These lip balms make my lips feel so soft and are amazing, this is not the first time i use these balms but i always restock on more. Its so easy to apply. I always buy from the local Walgreens and definitely would buy again as i have almost every flavor they sell.
Autumn B.
This is the only lip balm I buy. It puts moisture back in my lips without leaving a greasy residue. Some lip balms have chemical formulations that actually make you dependent on them by drying out your lips after the initial does of moisture. Berts Bees uses natural products that (for me) do not cause a negative effect.
Lyss M.
Bismarck, ND
I love this product. I'm very allergic to most lip balms but this one works for me. Especially to combat the wind burn in the winters. The first time I got this product was at Walmart. The packaging really stood out with it's color. I will definitely be buying another one when mine runs out. I recommend this to people all the time.
Teia N.
Ball Ground, GA
Burt's bees with vitamin e and peppermint is only of my favorite chapsticks. Leaves your lips super soft and smooth. Not a Chapstick that you have to apply every 5 minutes, I use mine about 3 times a day, morning, noon, and night. The peppermint adds a little extra soothing effect which I absolutely love.
Highly recommend
Agustina Z.
Riverdale, GA
This lip balm is best one so far that I've tried. I bought the pomegranate one and it makes my lips feel so soft. It also has a nice smell and applies very smoothly. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely recommend to anybody that wants to give it a try. A great investment!
Jenny S.
Roseville, CA
I love Burt's Bees lip products, so when the tinted lip balms first came out I was ecstatic! That was short lived because although it was still a great quality lip balm, I got a quite red tinted one and it didn't do anything for my lips. I didn't see any tint whatsoever unfortunately so I had to go back to the Lip Shimmers because I find that those give me a better tint.
Kira F.
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is the gateway product to the Burt's Bees product line. It's a product the whole family will love. Forget Chapstick, this is the lip balm for you! The price is right and you can find it everywhere from your local drugstore to the airport. I highly recommend this lip balm to everyone.
Alyssa M.
From the easy application to the long-lasting moisture this balm holds on my lips, Burt's Bees is still the best for me. The packaging makes it easily recognizable and it's consistently satisfactory in its delivery. One of the only lip balms I've had the pleasure of actually finishing before I lost it somewhere.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?