BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

hunter g.
My go to chapstick. The mint is so refreshing and I love the slight tingle it provides. It hydrates and makes my lips feel absolutely fantastic even after a day of use.
Brittany K.
Toledo, OR
It's safe to say that I am addicted to Burt's Bees! I have sensitive lips and there are many lip products that cause my lips to break out in an itchy, red, burning rash, which is NOT attractive. Burt's Bees is one of the few products that I can use without any reaction! It also has ingredients that I recognize and can pronounce, which is always a plus. The fresh tingly sensation when you first put it on is superb, and it stays on my lips for a long time.
Angel T.
Alright. The peppermint scent is quite nice, soothing on chapped lips. There wasn't too much wax coming off of it, which I liked. It did what I thought it'd do, nothing more, nothing less.
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
I use to only ever use Burt's bees as my chapstick for years and years. Then, I started trying other brands, such as EOS and Chapstick, and my love for Burt's bees faded. After trying other brands, Burt's bees just felt waxy and like it wasn't penetrating into my lips. I have however recent grown fond of the burt's bees with pomegranate oil. It seems to be less waxy and more moisturizing. It also has just a small hint of color, which I really like.
Danielle B.
Rock Hill, SC
My husband is addicted to chapstick and has been for years. Once I learned how most chapsticks actually damage your lips and create a vicious cycle of always needing it, I made him switch to Burt's Bees lip balm (which I already loved). It doesn't have any of the drying chemicals many others do, and moisturizers and protects much better. He still has to have a lip balm in his pocket at all times, but it takes him a lot longer to use the whole Burt's Bees lip balm than a regular chapstick and his lips are much nicer ;).
Kelsey S.
Indianapolis, IN
If you are solely looking for a plain source of hydration for your lips, Bert's Bees is the way to go. There is no tint but gives your lops a glossy (not greasy) look that most common lip balms don't provide. There will always be a stick of Burt's Bees readily available in my purse. This product is great and reasonably priced.
Ny-Asia E.
Of all lip balm brands Burt's has taken the cake. I've never used a lip balm that moisturized the way this one did without being all greasy or just dried my lips out more. I always had a tube of Burt's for months because I only needed a little to have a day of hydrated lips. The ingredients please my soul, and the scents just make me truly happy. The affective ness of this lip balm makes it worth so much more than its priced at. Keep up the great work guys!
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
I've been buying this lip balm since high school. It has gotten me out of detention for fake crying. (Putting a little of this stuff under your eye and you're a tearing mess) It has gotten my lips ready for date nights. You seriously cannot go wrong with this on the go product. I still reach for it now and again, but I've moved on to softer lip products like Rosebud Salve. I always keep one in my car though and I'm never afraid to get them for friends!
Anjeline C.
Beaverton, OR
I have VERY chapped lips, especially in cold weather and this became my holy grail lip product. It really helped set my lips as a smooth canvas for when I wanted to apply my liquid lipstick. I only had to apply it a couple times a day so that was a plus. Usually I have to reapply a couple times in one hour because my lips get rechapped again. Also, loving the natural ingredients.
Jessica K.
MY RIDE OR DIE!
I've been using this chapstick for years and I never use anything else. I always have backups in different places in case I forgot to bring one with me. I always go for the peppermint because it's so refreshing on the lips, especially on a hot day when they're chapped. The beeswax keeps me from having to apply it 50 million times a day. The wax keeps the moisture locked in for an all day coverage.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?