BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

MacKenzie K.
My go to lip balm! Especially for in the winter when my lips get super chapped. You know its working because you can feel the tingle. The more chapped your lips are the more it will tingle. I love the formula and it heals my lips. When in doubt I always reach for my burts bees. I have never been a fan of any of the flavored ones though. Original all the way!
Sandra V.
San Antonio
I keep one of these lip balms in every drawer, purse and travel bag that I have. I LOVE it that much. It is smooth and moisturizing, and the flavors are subtle. There is little to no color, so it just treats your lips to some soothing moisture. I like to use it at night and leave it on, but I also carry some around in my purse and in my make up bag.
autumn v.
byron
This product is perfect for chap lips. You don’t have to worry about harsh burning. The packaging is very nice perfect. I was highly impressed because it makes my lips so nice and smooth. It is very effective and you will definitely see results. Highly recommended if you have bad lips and jus want to keep your lips on point definitely a great brand to use.
su p.
Athens, GA
I have the lip tint burt's bees, but I could not find the exact one. I love this because not only can I put it on when I am feeling lazy/ casual and it can bring life to my lips, but I also put his on under my lipstick when I go out! It add a little color kick to my lipstick, that or my lips feel 10x better when I put this on first! Definitely recommend.
Heather H.
NE Oklahoma
Purchased at: Walgreens
I'm not the biggest fan of the flavor of Burt's Bees lip balm. I almost wish the mint undertone was swapped for like an uncommon cinnamon undertone instead. It would probably blend with the honey flavor better as well. The product it self works well, just not top pick for flavor reasons! I always wipe it off quick after application due to that one thing!
Gabriella T.
This product is my favorite of all lip balms! It’s hard to believe, but no other chapstick or lip balm moisturized my lips like this one does. Honestly, in the case of Burt’s Bees, you really do get the best of both worlds of amazing and cheap! I highly recommend this for anyone who wants a cheap and quick remedy to those pesky cracked and chapped lips that seem to never go away. This stuff really is the best!
Sierra R.
Memphis, TN
I love most everything Burt's Bees makes--this product is no exception. I think my biggest qualm with this product is that it is almost too tingly on the lips. Sometimes I want to put on chapstick for the moisturizing feel of chapstick. When I apply this lip balm, it almost feels like I am applying a lip plumper and I'm not too big into that.
Molly S.
Poolesville
I like the beeswax lip balm it's very hydrating. However I feel like it's a little pricey especially since I feel like it doesnt last very long on the lips. They always smell really good, not too strong which I do really like. The formula isnt harsh at all. The packaging is always cute and simple. I've recommended them to a few people, it is a good lip balm just wish it was a little bit cheaper.
Elisia F.
Portland, OR
This is probably my favorite lip balm aside from Lip Smackers (which are soooo yummy and way nostalgic for me.)  I have used this so long I can't remember when I first tried it, lol!  It is thick and a great formula, gentle on the lips.  Burt's Bees is committed to being a cruelty-free brand and as long as they stay that way I will certainly recommend this product!  Enjoy!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have been using other brands that were much cheaper and much better. This was on sale so it was cheaper than the original price but the normal price is a bit high. I don't like this and don't find that it works. It feels very heavy and waxy but doesn't actually make them feel smooth or soft. I won't buy this again. I'll stick to the cheap stuff.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?