BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

eva ‼.
These lip balms make my lips feel so soft and are amazing, this is not the first time i use these balms but i always restock on more. Its so easy to apply. I always buy from the local Walgreens and definitely would buy again as i have almost every flavor they sell.
Tori B.
My favorite Chapstick for forever! I have always loved Burts Bee's, and this Chapstick is no exception. My favorite one is the medicated one. On days where I feel like I'm just lacking moisture (even with drinking endless amounts of water), I use this for an instant pick me up for my lips. Leaves them plump, moisturized, and ready to take on the day. Totally recommend this!
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I own a ton of lip balms and Burt's Bees is one of my favorites. I personally love the peppermint feel and scent of them because it makes the product feel like it's doing something. They're hydrating but also waxy so they make a great base of lip colors. I own way too many variation of these, as well as the original.
Blaire P.
Springfield, MO
I'm not very good at using lipstick, I prefer a good lip balm and this one takes the cake. I've used a few other tinted balms, but didn't like how they felt goopy on my lips. This balm feels just like a smooth coating and the color is great. I can reapply as needed without the color getting too bold, and it makes me lips feel incredibly soft. I use the Hibiscus color and it is just a step up from my natural lip color, so I look natural and classic.
Lyss M.
Bismarck, ND
I love this product. I'm very allergic to most lip balms but this one works for me. Especially to combat the wind burn in the winters. The first time I got this product was at Walmart. The packaging really stood out with it's color. I will definitely be buying another one when mine runs out. I recommend this to people all the time.
Kenny K.
Perfect 4-pack for everyone who's like me and wants one in the bathroom, in your backpack, on the night stand, and in the car! Really great chapstick with the added benefit of natural ingredients. Last for a long time without making lips feel smothered & heavy. Light application is all you need and you'll be good to go!
Jennie O.
Not enough going on with this stuff for me. I like a little color in my lip products, it's just nice. This stuff does the job, though. chapped lips don't stand a chance. if i overuse this balm, I tend to pass the smooth marker and head into something more wrinkly, which is no fun. take it easy and you should be fine.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Burt's Bee's lip balms are the bomb diggity! I have them everywhere and always keep one with me. They are so oh-so moisturizing and always leave my lips silky smooth & soft. They also do an amazing job at prepping my dry lips for any lipstick or liquid lipstick application. Worth every penny. My favorites are Mango, Vanilla Bean, and Pomegranate.
Alexandra Abigail G.
One of the best along with Maybelline's baby lips lip balm. It gives that fresh minty feeling on your lips without it stinging. I always carry it in my purse and I also have one on my vanity. I usually apply this before I apply lipstick. During the winter, this saves my lips from drying to death. I think it is better than chapstick. Chapstick to me feels a little too tacky and a little sticky, this does not! I love it! Highly recommend this product!
Kelsey G.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love Burt's bees! It's so moisturizing and I love the smell! It's easy to apply and use. I carry it with me everywhere. I always have one in my pocket!! I bought it at Walmart. They have a variety there. I highly recommend this chapstick to anyone.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?