BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Shylee H.
Pullman
My husband and kids use it, they love the peppermint smell and that it's moisturizing. My kids get chapped lips pretty easily , this chapstick helps a lot with that.
Cristhiane M.
National City, CA
I love all of the Burt Bee's lip balms! They come in many different scents/flavored... I love these for me and for my family! The lip balms keep your lips hydrated and feeling soft, especially during the winter months. I always make sure my kiddos take one to school with them.. And of course they love the different flavors but I especially like that they aren't full of chemicals and questionable ingredients. Definitely one to try if you haven't already!
Mia D.
Burt's Bee came out with a lip balm for Christmas one year that was minty and felt great in my lips! Soothing, moisturized and long lasting. I wish they would have made that permanent because I just finished it! I also like the vanilla flavored one. Pretty good moisturized lip balm for everyday use especially before applying your lipstick!
Angela F.
Hopkinton, MA
Love the natural ingredients. I apply it throughout the day and it lasts quite a long time after 1 application.  I also apply it at night before bedtime and I do not wake up with dry lips.
Brittany K.
Toledo, OR
It's safe to say that I am addicted to Burt's Bees! I have sensitive lips and there are many lip products that cause my lips to break out in an itchy, red, burning rash, which is NOT attractive. Burt's Bees is one of the few products that I can use without any reaction! It also has ingredients that I recognize and can pronounce, which is always a plus. The fresh tingly sensation when you first put it on is superb, and it stays on my lips for a long time.
rachael o.
By far the best chapstick I have ever used in my life. None of the scents are overpowering or harsh to your lips. The chapstick does last awhile unless you're eating or drinking something. The application is smooth and does not make your lips feel oily. It is a higher priced item for a chapstick but I think it is worth it all.
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
I use to only ever use Burt's bees as my chapstick for years and years. Then, I started trying other brands, such as EOS and Chapstick, and my love for Burt's bees faded. After trying other brands, Burt's bees just felt waxy and like it wasn't penetrating into my lips. I have however recent grown fond of the burt's bees with pomegranate oil. It seems to be less waxy and more moisturizing. It also has just a small hint of color, which I really like.
hunter g.
My go to chapstick. The mint is so refreshing and I love the slight tingle it provides. It hydrates and makes my lips feel absolutely fantastic even after a day of use.
Angelina L.
This is my go to! I've probably gone through 20 of these not because it runs out fast, but because I've used it for so many years and am in love with it. I always want to try new lip moisturizers and somehow always come back to this! The smell is nice, the subtle menthol scent and cool tingly feeling is my favorite part of it.
Regina C.
I've tried many other lip balm brands, but Burt's Bees is my favorite! They are natural, not greasy at all, and leave my lips feeling super soft for a long time! I love how this one has peppermint in it and leaves a tingly feeling when you put it on. These lip balms are easy to find and are super affordable ($2.99). I see them at drugstores, Ulta, etc. I would and have repurchased this many times. I would definitely recommend this and every other Burt's Bee lip balm to everyone!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?