BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Shylee H.
Pullman
My husband and kids use it, they love the peppermint smell and that it's moisturizing. My kids get chapped lips pretty easily , this chapstick helps a lot with that.
Angela F.
Hopkinton, MA
Love the natural ingredients. I apply it throughout the day and it lasts quite a long time after 1 application.  I also apply it at night before bedtime and I do not wake up with dry lips.
Brittany C.
Walbridge, OH
I am literally an addict of this product! I carry a Burt's Bees everywhere! This is one of the few products that actually help prevent my lips from being chapped. I love the pleasant smell of the replinishing line and the tingle of the original is also one of my favs! This is a must have...very good price for a great product
Cara C.
Sun Valley, CA
All time favorite lip balm, I absolutely cannot live without this product! I literally have one everywhere, in my purse, backpack, gym bag, makeup bag, nightstand...EVERYWHERE! I buy them from walmart or target almost every time I go, I seriously can't have enough of these!
Candy H.
Las Vegas , NV
After trying nearly every brand of lip balm I could get my hands on, I have absolutely decided on this as my fave! So many lip balms just leave you with an annoying wax feeling on your lips, but not this one! I love the peppermint oil that instantly gives you a tingly, cooling mint feeling. My favorite thing about this lip balm is that you can actually feel it moisturizing your lips!
Heather C.
This is my go to lip balm for winter, especially if I have neglected my lips. It smooths and soothes chapped lips. The Pomegranate smells great without being necessarily "girly". Burt Bees is well known for being considerate to the environment and I appreciate that my lip balm isn't a petroleum byproduct. Natural all the way!
eva ‼.
These lip balms make my lips feel so soft and are amazing, this is not the first time i use these balms but i always restock on more. Its so easy to apply. I always buy from the local Walgreens and definitely would buy again as i have almost every flavor they sell.
Denise K.
I love Burt’s Bees chapsticks. They are very moisturizing, they keep my lips from getting chapped and burning, even in the winter. It’s one of my favorite products.
Celina C.
Marietta, GA
I love this lip balm, I use it for my son and I we both have big lips and during cold times this def comes in handy, it makes your lips feel so soft and comfortable. I recommend it to all the ladies and mommies!
Katherine H.
I keep a tube of this in my winter jacket pocket to moisturize if I have a chapped lip emergency and one on my nightstand that I use daily before bed. I think it works well to prevent chapping in the winter weather outdoors, but I wouldn't repurchase it for nightly use as there are other less waxy products that would be more nourishing after my nighttime lip exfoliation. I think it may wind up being retired as a back up for my winter coat balm.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?