BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jessica L.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite chapstick. They are more expensive than other brands but it isn't as greasy. Its more of a thicker, softer feeling. Even when my lips are really chapped and painful, this seem stop heal them really fast. And the product lasts a long time. Ive put it on to go to bed before and you can still feel it on your lips when you wake up. I always use this in the winter time because my lips get chapped easily
Alana S.
You really can’t go wrong with any Burt’s bees lip balm. This is like the original flavor that leaves your lips super soft and moisturized. It’s easy to use and easy to carry with you anywhere. I’ve been using this for years and always repurchase when I run out. My favorite thing about this lip balm is that it makes your lips feel cool after you apply. This is especially nice in the summer or when your lips are feeling extra chapped. All around amazing product that will always be a staple for me.
Ashley W.
York, PA
I love this lip balm! I got it as part of a Burt's Bees gift set that I was planning on breaking apart for small gifts for others. After looking at all of them I ended up keeping all but one! If you read my other review on the pomegranate, I accidentally said that was my favorite. I was wrong, this is my favorite! I have used it so much the writing on the label has rubbed off and I forgot the name! I like the flavor/scent and it feels so good on dry lips! A little pricey in my opinion, but if you try to use drug store incentives and coupons, not bad, still worth the buy
Jessica F.
Dresher , PA
This product feels nice on my lips and does create a nice barrier to the cold; however it does not moisturize as well as similar products. Also if it is cold outside, it burns my lips due to the high menthol concentration. The bottom line is that I would use Burts Bees Balm in a pinch, but it would not be my first or even second choice. I do like that it is all natural ingredients. I would not recommend this to a friend.
Samantha D.
Liverpool, UK
I received this in a Burt's Bees gift set I bought off Amazon an was pleasantly surprised!
Not being a big fan of pomegranate usually, this surprised me! Smells absolutely lovely and does what it says on the label! I'll admit, it does seem to dry my lips out slightly after a while, therefore needing to be re-applied more often than other lip balms I've tried, but when it's freshly applied (and for the next hour or so!) my lips where amazingly soft and felt like they'd been plumped up! I would definitely recommend this to anyone that needs to show their lips a bit of love!
Kylie H.
This product is a classic. It is available almost anywhere. It smells great and applies easily. However, I got a burning feeling when I put it on. The price is also pretty expensive for a chap stick.
Magdalena R.
Drums, PA
I've bought the Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint for a trip that I was taking to Europe because the purse I had was small so I needed something compact to fit (I normally use the Eos Ball). Though once I cracked it open, I fell in love and switched to using the Burt's Bee's Beeswax Lip Balm over any other product I've used before. It smells nice and leaves your lips soft for a long while, while other products you have to use every hour or so. 10/10 definitely would recommend.
Gao V.
I LOVE THIS LIP BALM!! I can't seriously live without it!! Before I leave the door I always check to see if I have my lip balm with me. I don't have bad chapped lip but they do get dry so this balm keeps my lip moist and looking plump! This balm does have a minty sensation feeling once you apply it on so if you don't like that I wouldn't recommend for those who don't like that feeling. I personally love that feeling, so I recommend for those who hasn't try this lip balm yet to give it a shot.
Scarleth N.
Ok, so at first I really enjoyed the Burt's Bees Lip Balm but then after a couple of times of going out to places and trying to use it again it became apparen't to me that my lip balm melted. I live in Miami, so the weather here is either Hot, Humid or Wet. Apparently this doesn't do so well in this type of weather. I will not be purchasing this product again.
Jenna S.
The feeling of the tingling mint on your lips will never get old! This is my favorite lil balm by far. The perfect formula to heal the driest lips. I cannot stress enough the quality of this product.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?