BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Mia D.
Burt's Bee came out with a lip balm for Christmas one year that was minty and felt great in my lips! Soothing, moisturized and long lasting. I wish they would have made that permanent because I just finished it! I also like the vanilla flavored one. Pretty good moisturized lip balm for everyday use especially before applying your lipstick!
hunter g.
My go to chapstick. The mint is so refreshing and I love the slight tingle it provides. It hydrates and makes my lips feel absolutely fantastic even after a day of use.
Cara C.
Sun Valley, CA
All time favorite lip balm, I absolutely cannot live without this product! I literally have one everywhere, in my purse, backpack, gym bag, makeup bag, nightstand...EVERYWHERE! I buy them from walmart or target almost every time I go, I seriously can't have enough of these!
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
I use to only ever use Burt's bees as my chapstick for years and years. Then, I started trying other brands, such as EOS and Chapstick, and my love for Burt's bees faded. After trying other brands, Burt's bees just felt waxy and like it wasn't penetrating into my lips. I have however recent grown fond of the burt's bees with pomegranate oil. It seems to be less waxy and more moisturizing. It also has just a small hint of color, which I really like.
Tessa G.
Ocoee, FL
To many people, Burt's Bees is the best chapstick out there, but personally I have not seen a great difference between this and cheaper brands. I feel as if i have to reapply every 20 minutes if I am outside. While with some vaseline, i don't feel like I have to reapply for hours. If you aren't prone to chapped lips, I am sure this is fine, but if you are, look for a thicker chapstick.
Brittany K.
Toledo, OR
It's safe to say that I am addicted to Burt's Bees! I have sensitive lips and there are many lip products that cause my lips to break out in an itchy, red, burning rash, which is NOT attractive. Burt's Bees is one of the few products that I can use without any reaction! It also has ingredients that I recognize and can pronounce, which is always a plus. The fresh tingly sensation when you first put it on is superb, and it stays on my lips for a long time.
Ivette G.
Fort Worth, TX
Hands down the best chapstick ever!! First things first, this chapstick would make your lips soft and moisturize. The peppermint feeling on your lips when you put it on, the wonderful smell. This chapstick is my holy grail, honestly would buy maybe 2 or 4 of them in package. Other chapsticks hardly work on my lips, I didn't like them, but then I came across this one!! I Love it!!
Lynsey J.
Wyoming, MN
I have very sensitive skin and am essentially allergic to everything synthetic or with fragrances. This is the perfect product for me since it still has all the tingling feelings and makes me feel feminine without having to have wrongful products in it. Have been using this for almost 10 years now and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Everything else just doesn't compare!
Deirdre C.
I use this on a daily basis most of the time. I LOVE the smell, and the tingly feeling on my lips for the first few minutes. It helps with my dry lips in the winter and also I put it under my nose when I want to smell something nice or when it's hard to breath through my nose.

I pick this up for about $2.50 at Meijer. It's welp worth it, even when it's sometimes $3. I wish they'd make a sort of, tin with this in it that you can apply with your finger. 😁
Regina C.
I've tried many other lip balm brands, but Burt's Bees is my favorite! They are natural, not greasy at all, and leave my lips feeling super soft for a long time! I love how this one has peppermint in it and leaves a tingly feeling when you put it on. These lip balms are easy to find and are super affordable ($2.99). I see them at drugstores, Ulta, etc. I would and have repurchased this many times. I would definitely recommend this and every other Burt's Bee lip balm to everyone!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?