BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
THIS is a staple product you should have wherever you go.  I keep one EVERYWHERE. In the car, nightstand, desk, coffee table, bathroom, travel bags, etc... It feels so good on your lips, its not glossy, and keeps your lips moist for hours.  Its not expensive and lasts forever.  The original is minty, and makes your lips tingle a bit, to me it feels nice, to my daughter, it stings. Other than that, this product will always be in my purse and be used by me!
Deanna C.
I use this Chapstick everyday. I have dry lips so this helps a ton. It smells amazing. I love how they use natural ingredients. This brand is pretty amazing compared to others because if you read the ingredients you see that they don't use alcohol in there Chapstick. Would recommend. They have different flavors but I prefer peppermint because it smells amazing and I like how it feels on my lips.
Kelley E.
San Diego, CA
I have tried a lot of chapsticks but always seem to come back to this one! I love the feel, texture, and it seems to stay on the longest of all chapsticks I have tried!
Ashley W.
York, PA
I love this lip balm! I got it as part of a Burt's Bees gift set that I was planning on breaking apart for small gifts for others. After looking at all of them I ended up keeping all but one! This one is my favorite. I like the flavor/scent and it feels so good on dry lips! A little pricey in my opinion, but if you try to use drug store incentives and coupons, not bad, still worth the buy!
kiera s.
La Mesa, CA
This is by far my favorite chap stick to use. It is very hydrating and moisturizing and perfect to keep those lips big, lush, and beautiful. Burts bees had been around for ages and since I was little girl its always been my number 1 option. It comes in a basic twist up tube which i personally like best because it allows you to use all the product in the bottle. Anyway burt's bees is a great product and should surely be kept in every women's purse at all times.
Stephanie B.
Robbinsdale , MN
I love Burt's Bee's products and was really excited when they introduced these lip tints. Unfortunately, the product fell flat of my high expectations. It was fine but slightly on the drying side. I'll continue to use the plain lip stuff. The tinted feels more drying to me, and I'm not getting rid of the facial towelettes any time soon!
Stephanie V.
Manchester
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balms are amazing! I stand behind Burt's Bees Products! This Lip Balm works awesome for my sensitive skin I have never had a problem with using any of their products so if your a little sensitive to chemicals Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balms is the way to go for your lip care needs stay natural with a pop of color!
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL
I love Burt's bees lip balms! I currently have the one with peppermint oil, coconut and pear, and dark chocolate and blueberry. They are all super moisturizing without feeling like I have a lot of gunk on my lips. I reapply all day long, and it seems like my tube of Balm lasts forever. The dark chocolate and blueberry is my favorite!
Mariam B.
This lip balm makes my lips feel super soft throughout the entire day which is why I love it. I also love how burt's bees make different flavors. I love the original and the pomegranate one!
Danyele W.
I've been addicted to Burt's Bees lip balm for years, and my new favorite formula is the Replenishing Balm with Pomegranate Oil. I wear bright, matte or liquid lipsticks, especially reds, very often. My lips would look disgusting if they weren't soft and moisturised. I keep a tube of the Replenishing Balm in my purse at all times, and by my bed, so that my lips soak up all of that wonderful moisture overnight. I never have chapped or cracked lips, thanks to Burt and his Bees!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?