Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,628 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
My husband loves this. It's the only lip balm/protection he likes. His lips were very chapped because he's in and out of coolers all day at work this really helped!
Love love love this chapstick it is my favorite of all time it smells great and makes my lips feel Very hydrated and soft you can find it at any local drug store thats convenient to you
This lip balm is the absolute best for moisturizing lips. It's really cheap and smells nice. It works great when applied before liquid lipstick and helps me avoid that dry cracked feeling I get sometimes from matte liquid lipsticks. Overall, a great buy!
Some Burtz Bees Chapstick can burn my lips or turn them really red but i have come across the ones that are scented and for some reason those don’t plus they smell so good and it’s super long lasting and i recommend it to anyone who asks for chapstick.
I love Burt’s bees they have great skin care and this chapstick is amazing it’s long lasting a good price and super moisturizing. I use this during the fall the most and it lasts all day
Good for kids and people who prefer a natural alternative. Too waxy for me as it doesn't glide on. Not fabulous on cold, chapped lips as some of the smoother balms.
This is always a classic go to for Burt's bees. I love the feeling I get when I first put it on. My lips love it, but I know that lips easily become addicted to it.
Love the minty sensation when I apply this lip balm after exfoliating my lips. I honestly feel like this is the best lip balm for the price. It's so easy to apply. Can't stop buying it!
My husband loves this stuff. I personally will use it but I don't really see the hype around it. It is a little thick and works the same as carmex which is cheaper.
I love this product so much! This is the only chapstick I use. I have the coconut and pear and peppermint flavored. I will not buy I any other chapstick ever again.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos