BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jessica V.
Valley, AL
My husband loves this. It's the only lip balm/protection he likes. His lips were very chapped because he's in and out of coolers all day at work this really helped!
Emery C.
Love love love this chapstick it is my favorite of all time it smells great and makes my lips feel Very hydrated and soft you can find it at any local drug store thats convenient to you
bailey w.
Henderson, KY
This lip balm is the absolute best for moisturizing lips. It's really cheap and smells nice. It works great when applied before liquid lipstick and helps me avoid that dry cracked feeling I get sometimes from matte liquid lipsticks. Overall, a great buy!
Tiffany C.
Knoxville, TN
Some Burtz Bees Chapstick can burn my lips or turn them really red but i have come across the ones that are scented and for some reason those don’t plus they smell so good and it’s super long lasting and i recommend it to anyone who asks for chapstick.
Sammi H.
Tampa, FL
I love Burt’s bees they have great skin care and this chapstick is amazing it’s long lasting a good price and super moisturizing. I use this during the fall the most and it lasts all day
Kiki C.
San Francisco
Good for kids and people who prefer a natural alternative. Too waxy for me as it doesn't glide on. Not fabulous on cold, chapped lips as some of the smoother balms.
Kristen S.
This is always a classic go to for Burt's bees. I love the feeling I get when I first put it on. My lips love it, but I know that lips easily become addicted to it.
Ruby M.
Love the minty sensation when I apply this lip balm after exfoliating my lips. I honestly feel like this is the best lip balm for the price. It's so easy to apply. Can't stop buying it!
Latoya J.
Beaver Falls, PA
My husband loves this stuff. I personally will use it but I don't really see the hype around it. It is a little thick and works the same as carmex which is cheaper.
Abbey H.
Oxford, MS
I love this product so much! This is the only chapstick I use. I have the coconut and pear and peppermint flavored. I will not buy I any other chapstick ever again.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?