BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY
This was my HG lip balm for a few years. Tastes good, I like the tingle and it's not too waxy. However, once I started really using it multiple times a day and becoming dependent on it I noticed that it really started drying out my lips. I have since switched to Jack Black's lip balm almost exclusively but I will still use this in a pinch.
Jordan O.
Castle Rock, CO
This is my all time favorite lip balm. I have very dry sensitive skin, so the winters in Colorado can be miserable. This product solves all my lip issues. It's a little on the thicker side, which means you don't have to apply as much or as often as other brands. It also smells phenomenal. I love the way the peppermint feels on my lips, it's so fresh. The only gripe is that it is a little bit on the expensive side- but well worth it for a natural product with it's benefits.
Cassandra B.
FRIENDSVILLE, TN
I love this product and it is something that I always have handy in my purse. I use it all year long but more so in the Winter months. I love the fact you get HEALTHY lips with a little color. Burt's Bees keeps my lips from cracking which is the problem I have most. I know the price can be a bit high, BUT I have a Ross (Dress for Less) near me that carries these products at a GREAT marked down price so if you have one near you be sure and check there for an awesome deal!
Sara K.
I'm generally a pretty big fan on Burt's Bees products, but this was a huge disappointment. It came in a huge "earth friendly" package with a regular chapstick tube inside. I don't see how adding extra unnecessary packaging helps the earth. As far as the product, it was somewhat kind of dry and didn't glide onto my lips very well. It didn't moisturize or anything beneficial whatsoever. I tried it for a couple of days and it never got any better, and I ended up throwing it away.
Karla Z.
Prairieville, LA
Y'all, we can never go wrong with Burt's Bees. NO other chapstick has kept me hydrated than their chapsticks. I love them so much, I have bought almost all of their chapsticks, including the tainted chapsticks! My current favorite is the grapefruit hyrdating, MUST TRY. It is important to keep your lips hydrated (Also they are helping save the bees)
Candice J.
Junction City
I didn't get this exact one but i have had a similar one in the past. I personally loved it! I'm a huge fan of Burt's products so it was nice to be able to get all of the lip balms to try out at once. Now I know for sure which ones are my favorites. The little pouch that they came in was super cute too! Made it easy to find them in my purse.
Alison S.
Milford, DE
Burt's Bees Pomegranate is tasty and moisturizing. It doesn't have the same lip-feel as the original - not waxy at all. Only 4 stars because I would like it better if it "sank in" more. Pretty light color left behind, but can look splotchy if your lips are really chapped. Overall, I'd probably buy again, but I tend to like the original better
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
I got this product from Target for about $5.00. I have always heard good reviews about this product so I decided to give it a try. Overall, I thought the product was great. It kept my lips hydrated and moisturized throughout the day and there was no weird taste to the product with is great. I keep this product with me everywhere I go. It is definitely the best lip balm I have ever purchased. I will continue to purchase this product and recommend this to everyone who needs it.
Jordyn S.
Clearwater, FL
I have to admit, I'm a little obsessed with this product. I love all things Burt's Bees, but their tinted lip balm is one of my favorites. I get the rose color, and it's the perfect balance between red and pink. It brings out the natural tones in my lips and brings them to life while still looking natural. Also, it keeps my lips upper soft.
Esmeralda G.
Grand Prairie, TX
I have been using this lip balm for years. It's inexpensive, while doing the job. It's not greasy and I actually enjoy the tingling sensation from the peppermint and use it every day and night.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?