BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Florie W.
Kenmore, NY
I am a huge fan of all Burts Bees products, but given that my lips chap super easily, this is one I always keep on hand.
It's neither too thin nor overly waxy (which I hate in a chapstick product), and it keeps my lips nice and soft.
I also like to use it as my lip primer - I use a lot of liquid matte lippies, which can be super drying, so this really helps
Julie K.
these burts bees lip balms are my life! i use them all the time and don't have enough of them. i've rebought them multiply times!! they actually moisture your lips from being chapped and smell amazing. my favorite is the grapefruit! my favorite lip balm ever!
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I always keep a tube of this on hand. Not only is it great for chapped lips (especially in the winter), I also use this product for dry cuticles, paper cuts, cracked knuckles (another winter problem), and even on my elbows, knees, and other dry patches if I'm in a pinch. A tube of it lasts forever, though I always buy in bulk in case I run out!
Esmeralda G.
Grand Prairie, TX
I have been using this lip balm for years. It's inexpensive, while doing the job. It's not greasy and I actually enjoy the tingling sensation from the peppermint and use it every day and night.
Ashley A.
Gresham, OR
Bert's Bees beeswax lip balm is my go to chapstick year round. It's the only chapstick that says put and protects and moisturizes my lips all day (or night) long. I can put it on at night and wake up with it still protecting my lips and keeping then moisturized. It runs a little expensive but it's worth every penny. I keep one in every part of my house, my car, and my purse. I can't live without it!
Kristen P.
Waltham, MA
This lip balm definitely gets bonus points for being very moisturizing and %100 natural, but the only reason I can not give it an A is because I do not find the taste very pleasant. It has pomegranate oil in it, but for some reason it taste more like some of those lipsticks you would find at a drug store, rather than a fruit flavor. Overall it is very moisturizing, and even though it is also a bit more expensive than your average lip balm, it is well worth the money. Lip products are usually "you get what you pay for", so go ahead and spend an extra dollar or two for beter quality lip balms, because nobody wants chapped lips, right? :)
Jessica C.
El Centro, CA
Great lip balm for moisturizing lips before lipstick application. It's not to slick or slippery. Really great for using over a liquid lipstick or lipstain that sets really matte or dry; it doesn't make the finish too shiny, but makes it comfortable. I especially like the Vanilla Bean flavor. Not my favorite option for chapped lips though.
Jordan O.
Castle Rock, CO
This is my all time favorite lip balm. I have very dry sensitive skin, so the winters in Colorado can be miserable. This product solves all my lip issues. It's a little on the thicker side, which means you don't have to apply as much or as often as other brands. It also smells phenomenal. I love the way the peppermint feels on my lips, it's so fresh. The only gripe is that it is a little bit on the expensive side- but well worth it for a natural product with it's benefits.
Angela S.
Pittsfield, NH
I always looked at Bert's Bees as being overly expensive and unnecessary, until I grew up and realized that Blistex and ChapStick brand lip balms just don't cut it. The first time I tried BB's lip balm, I fell in love, and I will never go back. It is moisturizing, long lasting, tastes great, and doesn't make you feel like you constantly need more! I recommend it to anyone I see still using cheap brands!
Octavia T.
This is one of my favorite lip balms. It stays on my lips longer than any other balm I've tried, and it goes on nice and smooth and is not greasy. I like pomegranate the best so far. The scent is pleasant and it leaves a nice pink tint on your lips (the balm is actually the same color as the cap & label). I only wished it lasted longer when I apply it through the night, I have to apply it several times, but it could be that my lips are just sooo dry. Overall great product.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?