BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lacey C.
Ada
If you struggle from chapped lips like I do every winter, you will love this. It starts working immediately and isn't glossy so you can even put it on cold sores or your nose when you have a cold. It has a very strong peppermint smell and also it does burn/tingle when you apply. The worse the chap on your lips the more it tingles but that only because it's working. Very long lasting as well it doesn't just wipe of everytime you eat! Love this product and I recommend this to everyone!
Florie W.
Kenmore, NY
I am a huge fan of all Burts Bees products, but given that my lips chap super easily, this is one I always keep on hand.
It's neither too thin nor overly waxy (which I hate in a chapstick product), and it keeps my lips nice and soft.
I also like to use it as my lip primer - I use a lot of liquid matte lippies, which can be super drying, so this really helps
Christine P.
I used to be ride or die for this product until I started to branch out and try other lip balms out. I don't think this is a bad product. I have just found other options that I much prefer (Aquaphor, Glossier, Jack Black). I used this product again after discovering my new ride or dies, and I must say that the mint is too strong for my liking now. I don't think I'll ever use this lip balm again - like I said, only because I prefer other balms now. But I would still use it if it was the only one around.
Lisa S.
I started using Burt's Bees lip balm about a year and a half ago. I'm a Chapstick addict but I've switched! I like Burt's Bees more. It doesn't leave that fake waxy taste other lip balms do and leaves my lips softer after using it. I've also used it on my nose after it gets chapped from blowing when I have a cold! I usually have several tubes around. I also like that it goes on over my long-lasting lipstick and doesn't react to it or cause it to come off, like other lip balms do.
Julie K.
these burts bees lip balms are my life! i use them all the time and don't have enough of them. i've rebought them multiply times!! they actually moisture your lips from being chapped and smell amazing. my favorite is the grapefruit! my favorite lip balm ever!
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I always keep a tube of this on hand. Not only is it great for chapped lips (especially in the winter), I also use this product for dry cuticles, paper cuts, cracked knuckles (another winter problem), and even on my elbows, knees, and other dry patches if I'm in a pinch. A tube of it lasts forever, though I always buy in bulk in case I run out!
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
This new tinted lip balm is ok. It feels more like a lipstick than a lip balm. Hoewever, I think I might try a lighter color than the ones I got. I bought two failry dark shades and one of them is lighter than the other. You would think that the darker one would be the darkest, but it's not! Also, they are kind of pricey at $5 each for a lip balm.
Chloe W.
Chino Hills, CA
This is my all time favorite lip balm and I use it every single day. I love the minty feelings it gives off after a few seconds of application. I truly believes that this lip balm helps my chapped lips because they are extremely moisturized right after. This lip balm sinks in and doesn't leave your lips feeling greasy like many other lip balms do.
Sarah L.
Tualatin, OR
My sister is a fashinista. She loves all things makeup. I am a mountain girl, more likely found in REI than Sephora. But there's one product we always agree on. Burt Bee's Lip Balm. The great texture and moisturizer mean soft lips, even under the harshest weather conditions, without collecting nature on your face. The coloured versions are perfect for a no makeup girls night on the town, because the feel the same, but have just a bit of tint to dress you up. The tubes seem to last forever, and though the company is ecofriendly, it never feels like a crunchy-granola girl product. Four thumbs up from sisters who don't agree on anything!
Denise G.
Lemoore, CA
First off, I loooove chapstick! I was drawn into Burt's Bees because it's 100% natural. The first one I ever used was the original and somewhat liked it, I didn't like the smell and waxy feel. I did like that it left a tingly sensation and loved that it also came in a cute tin. After trying the Replenishing one though, I fell I love with it! It doesn't have that waxy feeling at all. It smells good, feels good on my lips and has a hint of color. It always feels good to put on Burt's knowing it's natural and yummy =) I highly highly recommend this chapstick!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?