BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Angeline C.
I got this lip balm on sale at target in the flavor grapefruit. This lip balm is super moisturizing and effective. I work 12 hour shifts and it comes in handy during the day since my lips tend to dry your. The lip balm lasts about 2 hours on my lips and keeps them soft and supple.I would totally repurchase this! Hopefully I find a different flavor on sale next time.
Letty M.
Weslaco, TX
I recently bought the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in "Red Dahlia" and my first impression of this was amazing! I like to take care of my lips so I'm always trying new lip products whether it's lip balms, shimmers, lipstick or the regular chap stick. This one is my new favorite because it gives color to your lips AND leaves them very moisturized. I love it!
Kristina A.
Flint, MI
Burt's bee is sometimes a hit and miss for me. Actually, these lip balms were waxy feeling and tacky on the lips. Also, the taste of the lip balm was not great. I understand I'm not supposed to eat the balm but being on my lips I can still get a taste and smell. Some of the higher priced Burts bees lip balms are a little different. I still managed to use the ones i opened and passed along the others to my daughter's. They love everything Burts bee. Even have my grandson using the brand!
burts bees is a good one but it is so disquisting and it's not that good to to me nice packaging but still dislike it but it is long lasting bc I don't use it but I wouldn't recommend to other people
Sam L.
Cypress, Ca
Best Chapstick ever!! Great for dry and crusty lips like mine. It smells good. It's natural. It's cute. It's moisturizing. I personally think their brand has the best products of everything. I would definitely recommend it for everyone to try. Even my dog likes it. One time he ate the whole tube of Chapstick when I accidentally left it out on the counter LOL.
Angelica R.
I purchased this lip balm a few days ago and I must say it's my to go lip balm. Not only does it leave my lips smooth; it also adds a tint of color. Saves me the extra step of having to apply a lipstick as well. 100 % natural product that doesn't really have a smell it taste to it.
Carrie S.
I live this scent! I think the scented Burt's Bees have a better texture than the unscented variety and this one was no exception. It was smooth and creamy with a great vanilla scent that wasn't cloyingly sweet or too artificial. Burt's Bees chapsticks are great to toss in a bag, keep in a desk, put on a bedside table (I basically have them everywhere I go).
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
This is the only Chapstick I use! This is the only Chapstick that even works on my lips. I have tried time and time again other lip products- but I always go back to my "Burt!" As strange as it sounds I have also used this on pimples. It seems to rid them faster! Hands down butts bees is the best! (Peppermint is my favorite out of the varieties available)
Rebecca S.
North Haven, CT
Eh. I love a lot of Burt's Bees products, but not so much this one. The texture is fine, maybe a little too oily if anything. It has a very subtle shimmer to it once applied, which I do like. BUT, I'm not wowed. It doesn't smell or taste great (personally), and it doesn't seem to have a long-lasting positive effect on my lips. I'd say, go for the classic peppermint balm.
Chelsea W.
I'm not a Carmex girl by any means...I can't stand the feeling of "goop" on my lips. But I also can't stand feeling like there's NOTHING on my lips to the point where your lips are so chapped they start flaking. Burt's Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm is the exact mid-point. Not only that, but it tastes great too--more of a grape taste than anything, but it suits me just fine. It's also perfect to go under lip glosses, I've learned, and voila--I've had NO flakes at ALL lately thanks to this gem.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?