BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Magdalena R.
Drums, PA
I've bought the Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint for a trip that I was taking to Europe because the purse I had was small so I needed something compact to fit (I normally use the Eos Ball). Though once I cracked it open, I fell in love and switched to using the Burt's Bee's Beeswax Lip Balm over any other product I've used before. It smells nice and leaves your lips soft for a long while, while other products you have to use every hour or so. 10/10 definitely would recommend.
Gao V.
I LOVE THIS LIP BALM!! I can't seriously live without it!! Before I leave the door I always check to see if I have my lip balm with me. I don't have bad chapped lip but they do get dry so this balm keeps my lip moist and looking plump! This balm does have a minty sensation feeling once you apply it on so if you don't like that I wouldn't recommend for those who don't like that feeling. I personally love that feeling, so I recommend for those who hasn't try this lip balm yet to give it a shot.
Scarleth N.
Ok, so at first I really enjoyed the Burt's Bees Lip Balm but then after a couple of times of going out to places and trying to use it again it became apparen't to me that my lip balm melted. I live in Miami, so the weather here is either Hot, Humid or Wet. Apparently this doesn't do so well in this type of weather. I will not be purchasing this product again.
Jenifer G.
If this is all I can get my hands on, it will work. I find myself in a chapstick loop with this product where my lips only feel better as long as I keep a thick coating ON my lips at all times. This is not my go-to, and the only way I will buy it is if I have a coupon and end up with it for free. I don't care for the smell, the taste or the usefulness of it!
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I've been using this lip balm since I found it at a Cracker Barrel store when I was little on vacation. I've loved it ever since. The smell even brings back memories for me! I used to buy it in the little tins but I think the sticks are more convenient. These last forever and are so moisturizing, but never feel sticky or greasy.
Kylie H.
This product is a classic. It is available almost anywhere. It smells great and applies easily. However, I got a burning feeling when I put it on. The price is also pretty expensive for a chap stick.
Kristina A.
Flint, MI
Burt's bee is sometimes a hit and miss for me. Actually, these lip balms were waxy feeling and tacky on the lips. Also, the taste of the lip balm was not great. I understand I'm not supposed to eat the balm but being on my lips I can still get a taste and smell. Some of the higher priced Burts bees lip balms are a little different. I still managed to use the ones i opened and passed along the others to my daughter's. They love everything Burts bee. Even have my grandson using the brand!
E H.
This lip balm is great, it has a nice and tingly peppermint start then after a little while it gets nice and sweet but not where it's grossly sweet. Also, most importantly it's hydrating on the lips.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
This "Replenishing Pomegranate" formula is my absolute favorite chapstick for daytime use. It's even more nourishing than the original Burt's Bees and smells amazing. Plus it leaves just the *tiniest* hint of color in a way the original formula doesn't. I use it every single day, on its own or under other lip products, and it keeps my lips completely moisturized and soft.
Jessica F.
Dresher , PA
This product feels nice on my lips and does create a nice barrier to the cold; however it does not moisturize as well as similar products. Also if it is cold outside, it burns my lips due to the high menthol concentration. The bottom line is that I would use Burts Bees Balm in a pinch, but it would not be my first or even second choice. I do like that it is all natural ingredients. I would not recommend this to a friend.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?