BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Not going to lie, I like the variety pack it gives me a good way to try the newer types of the classic and it gives me a better chance of ending up with at least one in my purse or backpack. I do not know about everyone else, but chapstick is one of my most misplaced items, but I love these and love the variety and if I start out with a bunch.... maybe I won't lose them all.
Tracey W.
Huntsville, AL
I adore Burt's Bees products. It's the only product I can use faithfully on my sensitive skin without worries of an allergic reaction. It feels great, smells great, works great, and I have no qualms about using it on my 5 year old daughter who has inherited my touchy skin. Check it out for yourself and see what all the BUZZ is about! ;-)
Angellyna R.
Burt's Bees- one of the most amazing chap sticks ever. I love how you can easily just grab it out of your bag/pocket and just swipe it on- it leaves such a fresh feeling!
Krissy D.
For the price point, I think this is a great option for a lip balm to throw in your bag and have on hand at all times. Love that it is made with all natural ingredients. It feels soothing on the lips and the formula seems consistent from flavor to flavor.
Sonia D.
I love this chap stick, I do not need to reapply a bunch of times in a day like other brands. Before I was using hurts bees, I would buy organic home made chap stick, but it began to get a little pricey so I switched to butts bees. These chap sticks are natural and comes in different scents. I recommend that everyone switch to this chap stick.
Rachel L.
Great lip balm, keeps my lips hydrated and protected. A bit pricey. Love the mint scent and cooling sensation. I would probably repurchase at some point! I bought it at Target.
Jennifer R.
Phoenix, AZ
I can't live without this lip balm! I used to be addicted to original Chapstick, but since I found this, I've never gone back. I have to have one on me at all times. It's very hydrating, not sticky at all, and I love the minty smell/taste. I also love that it's 100% natural. It's a bit pricey for lip balm, but the tube lasts forever and it seems to stay on my lips longer, so I don't have to apply as often.
Hannah H.
Plainfield, IL
Always have been a fan. I love the feeling of it on my lips and always seems to do the job. It can't be found in most locations, but more and more often I see them in nearby drugstores. I love how well the product works, however it can't compete against EOS, Carmex, and Vaseline because those products have either better packaging, a better feel after application (I love the tingling in carmex), or overall a longer lasting effect respectably. Consider Burt's Bees the underdog of the Lip Balm market!
Jennifer A.
Visalia, CA
I can't live without this product! I love the way that it makes my lips feel nourished and hydrated. I also love that it doesn't seem to bleed outside my lip lines like some of the more waxy products do. I love the pomegranate flavor the best but coconut comes in second. I buy my Burt's Bees at Target, generally, but buy it wherever I can. It is my go to lip balm.
Brytanie J.
Eugene, OR
I've used every chapstick under the sun, and this one prevails everytime! I stick with the classic peppermint because it has so many benefits and uses. This stuff cures chapped lips within no time, or soothes and heals a chapped nose....yes your nose! I find if I have a cold rubbing just a bit around and slightly in my nose with a qtip it relives congestion and prevents irritation from blowing my nose so much. Its really a versatile product for sensitive areas on your face. I will forever use this!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?