BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Blair W.
Lima, OH
Once I found this lip balm I never used another one! It keeps your lips moist for hours. Where other chapsticks you have to continue to apply much more throughout the day. I also like all of the different flavors. I have one in my purse, one in my car, and a few at home just in case!
Sydney M.
This is the best product for my chapped lips! I buy all my Bert's Bees from Target. I am constantly putting this chap stick on throughout the day. It does last long and I would definitely buy it again!
Katie C.
OCEANSIDE, CA
These were some of the first colored lip balms I ever bought (late makeup bloomer), and I loved them! I used mine almost every day. It seemed to work pretty well as a softener (not like a holy grail item or anything but it definitely worked). The lip tint (I got a darker reddish color) was buildable from just a hint of color to a sort of sheer medium-ish coverage.
Ashley P.
Bradenton, FL
Matte lipstick is a daily thing that I use ... it tends to dry out my lips .. I used to swear by those little EOS chapstick balls until I realized they were doing NOTHING for the dryness I was experiencing. I started using Burts bees before bed and in the morning and it honestly is a life saver ! One application over night moistens my lips back to life and I LOVEEEE it. Needless to say I threw away all of my other chapsticks !
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
The other chapstick I had purchased was lost when my items were being bagged, so when I went back I decided on this and WOW am I happy I did! It's got such a fresh feel once it's on - almost like you can feel it working. And when I lick my lips, it doesn't come off or have a crayon taste. And it lasts a long time, unlike other brands. I hardly have to reapply this. The fact that it's 100% natural is even better! It's not in the "compare prices" section, but Ralph's sells this for less than $4! This is definitely a steal.
Kysa R.
While I'm a huge fan of Burt's Bees products in general, and I swear by their original Beeswax lip balm, this just really didn't do much for me. Not only did it sit a little greasy on the lips, but the smell is absolutely horrible. Maybe it's not so bad for some, but for me, I can't stand it. I much prefer the feel, smell, and taste of the original Beeswax lip balm.
Jessica D.
Monterey Park, CA
I am not a fan of ALL Burt's Bees products but this one is my favorite and a winner. Not too heavy and not too light, it coats well and has an amazing scent. As a person who never smelled pomegranate, I was unsure of trying it, but was tired of the original scent. But I am glad I did. I wish they could make a variation without coconut oil as my husband can not have this on his lips because of allergies. I have one in my purse, one on my desk, and I keep one by my bedside.

Chapstick never worked for me, but this product does. I consider this more of a preventive product than a 'healing' product. If your lips are extremely chapped and this product isn't solving it, try a light coating of Aquaphor on your lips, it helped me one day when they were so brittle and dry
Randi I.
Los Angeles, CA
Burt's Bee's is by far my favorite chapstick. I have used so many other brands and I finally got to this one which is natural and leaves my lips moisturized. What's different about this chapstick is that you don't get that addicted feeling like you need to reapply every five minutes or the feeling like you need to lick your lips when you don't have anymore chapstick on. I no longer feel the need to reapply chapstick every 5 minutes and it's great. I would recommend this brand for those looking for long lasting moisture and comfort. The also have really great flavors to try.
Letty M.
Weslaco, TX
I recently bought the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in "Red Dahlia" and my first impression of this was amazing! I like to take care of my lips so I'm always trying new lip products whether it's lip balms, shimmers, lipstick or the regular chap stick. This one is my new favorite because it gives color to your lips AND leaves them very moisturized. I love it!
Magdalena R.
Drums, PA
I've bought the Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint for a trip that I was taking to Europe because the purse I had was small so I needed something compact to fit (I normally use the Eos Ball). Though once I cracked it open, I fell in love and switched to using the Burt's Bee's Beeswax Lip Balm over any other product I've used before. It smells nice and leaves your lips soft for a long while, while other products you have to use every hour or so. 10/10 definitely would recommend.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?