BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Dallas J.
United States
This is my go to lip balm. I love using it when it's hot because of the cool peppermint tingle. It protects my lips from getting dry or chapped, it does a great job.
A. K. S.
Corp Christi, TX
I bought this balm at Walmart and for a natural product it works really well and is really strong. When one applies it on the lips it has a strong minty scent and you will start to feel a tingly feeling in your lips; a healing feeling. After a while your lips feel nourished and plump. I would use this product as soon as you purchase it because since it is a natural product it can go bad really quickly. It will start to smell different and when you try to apply it on the lips it will be really sticky and tough to smooth on. I do like this product but will have to purchase it when it is on sale because it's a little pricey for just a balm. But even so, it's worth it.
Jessica H.
Burts bees is the best! They keep my lips soft compared to Regular chapstick have a great taste and don't leave any residue and very easy to apply and use.
Araceli R.
I like the packaging of this product. & also it's very hydrating. It last me for about 4 hours without having to reapply it because I love to have my lips moisturized all the time. I buy these usually at Walmart
heather o.
Slightly moisturizing. Not glossy at all. Not smooth when you put it on. The idea that it's all natural appeals to me, but I tried it once and am just not sold on it.
Alexis💫 G.
Fort Myers
This is my absolute favorite chapstick brand because once you applied it you are done your lips feel great and you don't feel the need to apply again for a while
Natasha P.
Kansas City , MO
I am very particular with my lip balm so I was cautious but burt's bee's surprised me!  The smell is great, formula is smooth, easy to apply.  Everything was great except that after use I felt like I needed to reapply after 10 minutes which is not ideal.  Would buy again.
Samara L.
Buffalo, NY
Very nice and refreshing feeling. Lightweight and not tacky. Definitely like Burt’s bees as a brand itself. I’ve bought many sticks of chapstick from them before
Grace R.
Absolutely love this! My lips feel smooth right after applying. My favorite one is pomegranate and I love how you can purchase this at any drug store. Very easy to apply and definitely recommended to everyone!!!
Anastasia C.
Fort Collins, CO
Burt's Bees is my go-to lip care. It heals your lips, instead of stunting the issue and further damaging your skin. It smells great and feels great. 100% recommend.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?