BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sonia D.
I love this chap stick, I do not need to reapply a bunch of times in a day like other brands. Before I was using hurts bees, I would buy organic home made chap stick, but it began to get a little pricey so I switched to butts bees. These chap sticks are natural and comes in different scents. I recommend that everyone switch to this chap stick.
Abroad G.
LITERALLY THE BEST LIP BALM ON THE ENTIRE PLANET! It feels minty when it goes on and it coats the lips so perfectly. I have two that I keep in my purse and in my backpack. It is not expensive but feels luxurious. I recommend this to anyone who has lips!!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
These are great! They were a guilty little pleasures I used to treat myself to at my campus store. They not only provide a great color to your lips but keep them hydrated as well. Since it is a tinted lip balm it does need to be reapplied every so often. Make sure if someone borrows them to get them back, my Burt's Bees lip products are often stolen by my mom and sister.
Sydney M.
This is the best product for my chapped lips! I buy all my Bert's Bees from Target. I am constantly putting this chap stick on throughout the day. It does last long and I would definitely buy it again!
Hannah H.
Plainfield, IL
Always have been a fan. I love the feeling of it on my lips and always seems to do the job. It can't be found in most locations, but more and more often I see them in nearby drugstores. I love how well the product works, however it can't compete against EOS, Carmex, and Vaseline because those products have either better packaging, a better feel after application (I love the tingling in carmex), or overall a longer lasting effect respectably. Consider Burt's Bees the underdog of the Lip Balm market!
Emily P.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite lip balm in the entire world. I've tried countless different balms high and low end to try fixing my dry, cracked lips. I love the original one, but the other ones are just as good. I think it's just a preference thing with the scents. There's a bunch of different scents to pick from and I'm sure there's one you'll love. 10/10 would recommend!
Brytanie J.
Eugene, OR
I've used every chapstick under the sun, and this one prevails everytime! I stick with the classic peppermint because it has so many benefits and uses. This stuff cures chapped lips within no time, or soothes and heals a chapped nose....yes your nose! I find if I have a cold rubbing just a bit around and slightly in my nose with a qtip it relives congestion and prevents irritation from blowing my nose so much. Its really a versatile product for sensitive areas on your face. I will forever use this!
Rachel L.
Great lip balm, keeps my lips hydrated and protected. A bit pricey. Love the mint scent and cooling sensation. I would probably repurchase at some point! I bought it at Target.
Alma R.
This lip balm is remarkable. I use it when I have really dry lips due to hatch weather and it always manages to smooth any dry patches I have. I would recommend this product.
Shannon D.
Ellsworth , ME
Amazing product with nice packaging, and I love how it's natural. Also, the company originated in Maine, where I'm from. Some of the profits are donated to save the bees. Keeps your lips moist, not just for an hour but all day!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?