BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Megan K.
Glen Richey, PA
LOVE! This is easily my favorite lip balm. I'm an equal opportunity kind of girl, so I've tried literally every lip balm I could find, but I still keep coming back to this one. Compared to Chapstick, it is a little pricier, but I'll gladly pay more for higher quality. I put this stuff on my chapped lips, and they instantly feel better, and within hours the chapped, raw parts are healed to where they're not uncomfortable anymore. The winter weather was BRUTAL on my lips, and this was always what I turned to to combat the cold air.
Taylor A.
Ridgeley, WV
I used to be a huge Carmex only fan. It was my go-to and only wanted chapstick, I didn't think anything else would leave my lips feeling so soft and silky. A relative bought me this chapstick as part of a gift and I was hesitant at first to use it. to my surprise it was AMAZING! It left my lips feeling nice and soft without an oily feel. There are many different scents it comes in and each are as good as the next! I highly reccomend this chapstick to everyone! It has kept my lips from cracking and becoming dry all winter long.
Erica G.
Council Bluffs, IA
I would classify myself as a chap stick freak. I like to try all different kinds and I could easily go through a tube in less than a month. I apply my chap stick at least 3 times a day. I especially like this one because there is a hint of color in it. I don't like to wear lip gloss or lip stick so this does just fine for me with color. I also like how smooth it does on. I've bought some other brands that dry out too easily or flake off even, but Burt's does none of that. I would recommend this product to anyone, it's great.
Lydia K.
Wagoner, OK
I love this lip balm. It is tasteless and completely clear but the scent is a savory build of pomegranate without any hint of sweetness (if the sweetness of EOS lip balm got to you this is a great alternative) and it immediately makes my lips look healtheir when I put it on. It lasts well and would be great under matte lipstick. Best lip balm I've tried even though I did love my Carmex Moisture Plus too, this is less thin and stays put longer.
Kyle C.
Royal Oak, MI
I've tried a lot of different lip products, but Burt's Bees 100% Natural Moisterizing Lip Balm is my holy grail lip balm that I always come back to! I love that it moisterizes your lips, while the cooling effect naturally plumps the lips. It's the perfect product for no-makeup makeup days! I highly recommend trying this if you haven't. I always get the 2-pack so I can have one by my bed and one on the go through out my day. I'm never without it!
Petula L.
Mcdonough, GA
One of my biggest pet peeves is dry lips. So much so that I have a variety of lip products stashed around the house. One of my favorites is Burt's Bees. The replenishing formula conditions and moisturizes giving you hours of soft, subtle lips so you can focus on other things. The best thing about Burt's Bees is it still works on the coldest, driest days - that's specifically important during the winter months.

Not only do I continue to use and buy Burt's Bees for myself, but I recommend it to anyone looking for a go-to product.
Tracy L.
Rockville, MD
I've heard a lot of recommendations about Burt's Bees, since many of my friends claim that they're moisturizing and organic. However, I was a slightly put off by the greasy, waxy texture when the balm is applied onto my lips. I suppose it does its job of keeping your lips moisturized, especially since the waxy texture helps to block any moisture from leaving your lips. But it's not very appealing and the feeling isn't great - especially if you apply more than one coat, it leaves your lips feeling icky, not soft and smooth!
Emily W.
I use burts bees chapstick very often. I usually can buy it at old navy or Walgreens. It is very gentle on my lips. It is a very good value for the quality of the product. I would definitely buy this again.
Brittany M.
Killeen, TX
The best chapstick I have ever tried. I would recommend Burt’s bees wax to anyone. Fair price for a great product. Worth every penny. Definitely exceeded expectation packaging was nice doesn’t look cheap.
Emily D.
This lip balm is one of my favorite lip balms. It goes on like butter without that greasy feeling of lip gloss and stays on my lips instead of having fall out. The original Burt's bees lip balm dries my lips out so I think there is something in the pomegranate oil that keeps my lips soft. If my lips are feeling extra chapped/dry I put a generous layer on before I go to bed and by morning my lips are good as new. I got this as a sample and have been purchasing it ever since. A must have with the changing seasons!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?