BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Shauna H.
Milwaukee, WI
My all time go to lip balm!! Is perfect for dry chapped lips, sore lips that are on the verge of chapping. I use it before bed to help with chapped lips and it works wonderfully. It never fails to make my lips feel better and heal. I use it even when I don't have chapped lips and i only want some shine. I love the original and medicated/soothing. These tag along with me on all my trips. Flying can really dry you out, different weather can too.
Amanda C.
Best chapstick in the game. It has a minty flavor to it that leaves the lips feeling so refreshed. It lasts so long, I only find myself applying it twice a day. I have used many different brands of chapstick and this is the only one I will use now. The tinted versions of the chapstick also show up very pigmented and work just as well as the original chapstick!
Hannah T.
One of my all time faves to keep my lips hydrated! Love the the fresh minty smell! I can find burts bees from ulta or my nearby drugstore or grocery store! Will always be apart my chapstick stash!
Kayley P.
Mansfield, MO
This is my all-time favorite lip balm. I always have it on me wherever I go. It is long lasting and you don't have to reapply very often. It's also relatively cheap. I've been using it for years, and I will continue to purchase it. It has an excellent quality that most other balms I've tried just don't seem to have. I highly recommend this product.
Angelina B.
Hauppauge, NY
This will always be my favorite chapstick! Such a good one to have on you especially during the winter. My lips get so dry during this season so I always keep one on hand!
Kaitlyn K.
Got a four pack of chapstick at target from burtsbees brand, it lasts around 2-3 hours and I put it on before going to sleep. It moisturizes well, but is of thick consistency and less oily than other chap sticks. However, I would recommend to others because of nice scent.
Christina l.
I will never buy any other lip balm. I love the Honey one specifically. The smell is bomb and the consistency is thick not like thin cheap balm. Can't be without this one.
Jackie R.
Danbury, CT
I hate the smell but I love how soft my lips are from there a product. I know there are other scents but I'm not a fan. It's great at keeping my lips soft and cracked free
Sarah G.
I use these daily when I wake up after shower before sleep all day they keep my lips moisturized and my lips won't dry out even if I'm wearing matte lipstick I love these!
Justine R.
Warsaw, IN
While it feels great initially on my lips it always breaks me out around my lips and gives me irritation. Not for me. Good value for what it is but I won’t be repurchasing.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?