BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Schylar H.
Kept my lips moist. Did not have a problem with them drying out. The package was nice and well put together. The product was easy to put on. I would use this product again. I would also recommend it to others.
Lisa M.
Sumter, SC
Can't go wrong with this original formula. It leaves my lips hydrated throughout the day. I also feel like it protect my lips against the wind and cold. Love it!
Liz h.
Burts bees is my favorite lip balm next to eos, it lasts a long time and leaves your lips feeling great all day, priced just right for the great feeling you get after, I recommend to everyone
Melissa D.
I am a fan of the Burt's Bees lineup. They offer so many products that help keep your skin and hygiene well maintained. I purchased this chapstick from my local Target for less than $3. I absolutely love this because it prevents my lips from becoming chapped. It is priced at a great value and worth every last penny. I recommend this to anyone who wants to keep their lips soft and glossy.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,141 reviews
My all time favorite lip balm! I've been using this brand for years and it's never let me down. I use it daily I love how it makes my lips feel and leaves them so soft and hydrated. I use this all winter when my lips are at there worst and get chapped the most it really helps alot from my lips cracking and getting sore. Some other ChapSticks tend to irritate my lips and make them more dry than anything but I don't have that issue with this one! I recommend to anyone who hasent tried this brand out and I will keep continuing to repurchase when I run out.
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I love this lipbalm! I wouldn't say that it's the most hydrating lipbalm in the world (nivea takes that spot) but its the best lipbalm for a lipstick base. Lipstick goes on this lipbalm so well because it leaves a very solid and slightly mattified base
Ashley V.
I love this! I used to have a peppermint one and it always made my mouth have this nice cold sensation. I HAVEA to get another I loved it. I'd constantly put it on just so that I could have super smooth lips
Zaneta L.
Cerritos, CA
Honestly the best lip balm out there for those who like a classic, natural, and odorless lip balm. I hate having anything on my lips because of its residue, but Burt's Bees lip balm leaves my lips smooth and minty without the heaviness of other lip balms. Burt's Bees original lip balm is my go-to chapstick. I have approximately 4 of these on hand, in case I lose one or I run out.
Nia N.
After trying this product for the first time, it became my go-to lip balm for several years. Now that my lip balm obsession has expanded, I prefer a slippier balm, whereas Burt's Bees tends to be more firm. i also tend to shy away from the tingle nowadays, but it's still still not strong enough to offend. All in all, this is a great balm that I still reach for fairly often, and the cost is very reasonable.
Salem M.
elizabeth city
I️ really actually like this. I️ find it not quite as moisturizing as my thayers but it’s a great backup to through in my bag. Plus the ingredients are better than most. I’ve already repurchased this many times. Overall would recommend because it’s easy to get.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?