BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Brittany S.
I cannot use any chapstick besides Burt's Bees! I buy these multipack after multipack and always make sure that I am stocked up on them. I have a tube no matter where I go, and if for some unforeseen reason I have to use someone else's brand of chapstick I hate it! Burt's Bees doesn't leave a nasty taste, it soaks in well and really moisturizes my lips. THE ONLY CHAPSTICK WORTH BUYTING
Jessie T.
Baltimore, MD
My go-to lip balm in a pinch! Great taste and decent moisturization. I've found that it doesn't really add any moisture, and it doesn't last as long as some higher end balms or salves. It's great for on the go, or for creating a smooth surface before applying lip colors that usually settle into cracks. Smells and tastes lovely, and has a great signature tingling feeling after application.
Kristine k.
This has been my favorite and I can't live my house without this especially this summer and the good thing is it's not pricey and it's long lasting, everyone can afford it and I would definitely will buy again
Heather B.
This lip balm is moisturizing and sweet-smelling. It is definitely useful for keeping your lips hydrated. However, I didn't find that it lasted more than a few hours on my lips, and required regular reapplication. While it is a good product, I would probably try to find something that lasts a bit longer, rather than paying premium price for this brand.
Melanie
My go to chapstick. Personally it's my favorite and it's super easy to apply . It's well priced for the quality. It lasts like any other lip balm would last but it adds a beautiful shine. Definitely recommend!
Sierra V.
Spring Lake, MI
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE LIP BALM EVER IN THE HISTORY OF EVER! Ok lol got excited there but seriously if you haven't tried this i really recommend. It really seals in the moisture into your lips and being a person with bigger lips this is my go to product to help keep my lips always soft and moisturized. It is on the pricier side of lip balms retailing for like $3 or more but i would have to say the price is pretty much worth it for this kind of product.
Ashley V.
I love this! I used to have a peppermint one and it always made my mouth have this nice cold sensation. I HAVEA to get another I loved it. I'd constantly put it on just so that I could have super smooth lips
Danny F.
Brooklyn, NY
THE SMELL OF THIS IS HORRIFYING! I love Burt's Bees. I have every flavor of their lip balms and the smell of this thing is just wretched. It works, but it smells like mildew in a 1000 year old attic. I don't recommend this to anyone with a human sense of smell. It lingers for hours. I have a thing against wasting product but no one wanted it, and i don't blame them.. so i threw it out.
Isabel S.
I like these a lot but I'm not a huge fan of the scent of them. They do last really long and make my lips super soft, the packaging is cute and Burts bees is Great as a whole.
Rhiannon E.
Arvada, CO
This chapstick is the best! I love the pomegranate kind the best, it has a tea like scent to it and it makes my lips feel so silky and soft. I love that when I use it my lips don't feel like I have a layer of wax over them, it's just a light moisturizer feeling on them. I have tried the peppermint to and I love the fresh feeling I get with that one I would definitely try these cause you can't go wrong with this brand!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?