BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kim S.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite lip balm of all time... i have very dry lips and this one moisturizes my lips..love the smell and would definitely recommend this lip balm to everyone
Ashleigh W.
Interlaken
The original is still the best! Doesn't feel greasy and has a great mint scent and flavor! Also leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth and I love the natural ingredients.
Nicolle L.
This is so good it's almost addicting, I put it on at any moment, when I wake up, when i go to sleep and whenever i want, I got it at a target super cheap. Just amazing!!
I love this chap stick, it's the only kind i buy anymore, currently carrying it with me and i use it everyday, it doesn't leave a thick layer on your lips and my lips are never chapped anymore
Sarah W.
I like this chap stick. It's in simple packaging. This chap stick has no color with just a slightly minty smell/flavor. It's a good value because it is cheap and does its job. It's everything I expect out of my chap stick. I recommend this to others with dry lips!
Caitlin B.
I got the plain peppermint version of this, and while it did help my lips, the texture of the beeswax was strange. The skin on my lips would peel off after 2 uses a day.
Alyssa L.
Orlando, FL
This lip balm is amazing! very moisturizing! not very pricey and a great value. love the natural feel of the packaging. i'm a repeat user of this product. not my first. i would buy this again!
Audrey R.
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balms is great for the girl who's not really into lipstick but wants some color on her lip! Or, if you're on the go and need color fast - this is perfect! I am a habitual user of Burt's Bees chapstick, and when I saw this product I knew I wanted to try it. It moisturizes like the chapstick (and in my opinion, perhaps even better) and also gives you an awesome color. The color is subtle enough that it doesn't look like lipstick, but definitely gives you that little pop of color you're looking for. Definitely worth a shot!
Emma F.
Burt's Bee's has great lip balms! They feel nice on the lips, the formula is great and feels light but hydrating. It's a very affordable option and one of the best. I would purchase this product again; it meets all my expectations of what I look for in a lip balm.
amanda d.
Virginia Bch, VA
this stuff is a lifesaver...or actually lipsaver! my lips were so dry from the weather and also a medication i take and this chapstick softened and moisturizer them in no time. i won't ever use another chapstick brand again.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?