BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
When I see this little yellow tube I also hear angels singing down from heaven. I constantly have these all around my house, in my purse, school, etc. It feels so minty and moisturizing on my lips and cures chapped lips in a hurry. Not only that, I use it as an all purpose balm for a myriad of issues. I use it on my cuticles, my nose when it's raw, pimples, and small cuts and bites. It has the perfect amount of slip, isn't greasy, and always leaves my lips feeling great. I can always count on this bad boy to come through.
Tanya P.
Long Beach, MS
Absolutely amazing product! Very smooth going on and lasts a long time. Keeps lips so soft. Honey flavor is lovely. A little pricier than some other brands but well worth paying more. Recommended for everyone!!
A. K. S.
Corp Christi, TX
I bought this balm at Walmart and for a natural product it works really well and is really strong. When one applies it on the lips it has a strong minty scent and you will start to feel a tingly feeling in your lips; a healing feeling. After a while your lips feel nourished and plump. I would use this product as soon as you purchase it because since it is a natural product it can go bad really quickly. It will start to smell different and when you try to apply it on the lips it will be really sticky and tough to smooth on. I do like this product but will have to purchase it when it is on sale because it's a little pricey for just a balm. But even so, it's worth it.
Chena C.
Peoria, AZ
My absolute ride or die chapstick. I have used so many of the flavors and l just love them all. They're so conditioning on my lips. And it's a pretty good price.
Natasha P.
Kansas City , MO
I am very particular with my lip balm so I was cautious but burt's bee's surprised me!  The smell is great, formula is smooth, easy to apply.  Everything was great except that after use I felt like I needed to reapply after 10 minutes which is not ideal.  Would buy again.
Lauren R.
Royse City, TX
This is the only chapstick that i use and i’ve been using it for a while now! It keeps my lips so moisturized and soft and i don’t see my self not using this chapstick anytime soon:)
Grace R.
Absolutely love this! My lips feel smooth right after applying. My favorite one is pomegranate and I love how you can purchase this at any drug store. Very easy to apply and definitely recommended to everyone!!!
heather o.
Slightly moisturizing. Not glossy at all. Not smooth when you put it on. The idea that it's all natural appeals to me, but I tried it once and am just not sold on it.
Daniela Z.
I didn't really like this product because I found it a bit sticky and I didn't like the odor/flavor. It is not pricey and I found that while you had it, your lips where good but if you forgot to put it one day then your lips would be extremely dry.
Leah N.
Groton, CT
My favorite chapstick on this plant. I have one at my work desk, car, purse and kitchen. My favorite is the mint or pear and coconut, a must have to have soft lips !
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?