BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sarah C.
Charlottesvle, VA
I like a lot of Burt's Bees products; I like that they are environmentally conscious, use relatively healthy ingredients, don't test on animals, etc. I also have very dry lips and am always trying new balms, so I was excited to try these. They are easy to find and reasonably priced ($3USD in most places). Unfortunately, Burt's Bees' Replenishing balm just isn't moisturizing enough for me. I have found that others in their line (specifically the Rejuvenating one with Acai berry) are more moisturizing, so I rarely reach for this one and will not repurchase.
Brandi S.
Spring Lake, MI
I love burts bees balm, the only downside is forgetting them in your pocket, purse or car and having them end up dirty or melted. But then they came out with this!
Katie B.
Providence, RI
I must say, I totally love this product! I have VERY dry lips so color has never really been an option for me--the last time I wore lipstick was at my wedding 6 years ago. I've recently been itching to try some color, so I tried Bite Brand Lip Color which was awesome but expensive and faded quickly. I found this at CVS for under $7 and not only is it moisturizing but the color pops and looks great.
Mailie D.
Lake Arthur, LA
One of the best lip balms out there. Works quickly to get rid of chapped lips. I would recommend it to everyone out there that needs a quick fix to chapped lips.
Stephanie C.
Waterford, CT
This smells wonderful and helps for a time but as the product ages it becomes more of a liquid and less helpful. I would not purchase this again and I am typically a fan of Burt's Bees.
María S.
It has to be one of the most amazing lips products for try lips. It keep your lips feeling hydrated and smooth. The price is also great because it performs great.
Cyndi F.
It is the only lip balm that works for my family and I. It has a wonderful peppermint smell and feel. When your lips are really dry you can feel it working its magic immediately. If you live in Minnesota it is a winter essential! I love it!!! It doesn't have a greasy or slimy feel like other products on the market.
Fabiola C.
Keeps my lips feel super soft and plump! I always apply this before bed to wake up to soft lips. this is the only lip balm that I'm able to almost finish the tube!
Kari R.
My go to favorite chapstick ever made! I literally have about 6 of the originals I leave in my purse and all around the house so it's always near by. I love the cooling sensation and how wonderful it heals my lips.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
This is my all-time favorite lip balm. I live in the mountains where it snows and is super dry so I need something that I know will work and this stuff has never let me down. It's made with real, quality ingredients and is 100% natural so I know I'm not applying something nasty and it has peppermint and vitamin E so it's refreshing and moisturizing at the same time! And one of my favorite parts... It's cruelty free and not tested on animals!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?