Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,615 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
It is amazing and really helps chapped lips!!! I traveled to New York recently where it was freezing. Being a southern girl, my lips got very chapped. This was my go to chapstick!❤❤❤
My favorite natural lip balm! I love the flavor and enjoy the mild tingly sensation on my lips. A little pricey but worth it considering it is on the natural side.
I love the lip balm!! I currently have the pomegranate balm. Works so well. The smell isn't overwhelming. Doesn't leave a residue on my lips after it is soaked in.
This product did its job. I did enjoy it and it's smell. It hydrated my lips and met my expectations. I have used this chapstick for years. I bought it from Walmart. I would buy again.
I love this little chap stick. It always smells good and moisturizes your lips very well. It's not chalky, it's rather smooth. Easy to travel with! 10/10 recommend
This is one of my favorite chap sticks! The little tingle after using and almost immediate moisture is unsurpassed! I buy this product for every "health and beauty basket" I give away!
Burt's Bees will forever be my og favorite chapstick brand. It is effective, moisturizing, and smells really good. I have bought tons of them and will continue to.
If you like menthol and cooking lip balms then this is for you. It's great for rough chapped lips but firs have a strong smell and minty feel. A little pricey but well worth the money.
Favorite chapstick amazing moisture! Last a very long time super hydrating ! I have one in my car, purse, and makeup bag ! Prefect to use under dry matte lipstick
My go to chapstick no doubt 👏 I use this stuff every day and probably stocked for a good year haha. It's really that great especially being in Arizona that dry heat.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos