BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Katie P.
Long Beach, MS
It is amazing and really helps chapped lips!!! I traveled to New York recently where it was freezing. Being a southern girl, my lips got very chapped. This was my go to chapstick!❤❤❤
B. M.
Costa Mesa, CA
My favorite natural lip balm! I love the flavor and enjoy the mild tingly sensation on my lips. A little pricey but worth it considering it is on the natural side.
Belle D.
Waukesha, WI
I love the lip balm!! I currently have the pomegranate balm. Works so well. The smell isn't overwhelming. Doesn't leave a residue on my lips after it is soaked in.
Hannah C.
This product did its job. I did enjoy it and it's smell. It hydrated my lips and met my expectations. I have used this chapstick for years. I bought it from Walmart. I would buy again.
Sharon G.
Lawrenceville
I love this little chap stick. It always smells good and moisturizes your lips very well. It's not chalky, it's rather smooth. Easy to travel with! 10/10 recommend
Carly H.
Franklin, OH
This is one of my favorite chap sticks! The little tingle after using and almost immediate moisture is unsurpassed! I buy this product for every "health and beauty basket" I give away!
Avery C.
Overland Park, KS
Burt's Bees will forever be my og favorite chapstick brand. It is effective, moisturizing, and smells really good. I have bought tons of them and will continue to.
Oneisha L.
If you like menthol and cooking lip balms then this is for you. It's great for rough chapped lips but firs have a strong smell and minty feel. A little pricey but well worth the money.
Shurishaddai C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Favorite chapstick amazing moisture! Last a very long time super hydrating ! I have one in my car, purse, and makeup bag ! Prefect to use under dry matte lipstick
Desirey K.
Mesa, AZ
My go to chapstick no doubt 👏 I use this stuff every day and probably stocked for a good year haha. It's really that great especially being in Arizona that dry heat.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?