BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Hailey D.
Tooele, UT
This is a pretty good moisturizer but I feel like it's too expensive for me to buy all the time. Other than that I have no problems with it, it seems to work fairly well just wish the price was lower.
Amanda H.
New City, NY
Huge fan of Burt’s bees. It’s so refreshing and keeps my lips hydrated!! I love the honey flavor and the packaging is so cute- reminds me of summer! Can’t beat the price.
Lex K.
Okay so I will admit that I am allergic to this product, but it's definitely not the product's fault, which is why I'm giving it four stars. It's great for a lot of people, especially those in my family, but I had a terrible reaction to it. My chapped lips got worse, to the point where I couldn't talk without my lips bleeding. I kept using the Burt's Bee's to sooth the irritation, not realizing that was what was causing it. Such a bummer, too, because I really want to like this product :( So, yeah. Just a head's up to people who are really sensitive!
Karlie R.
Jackson, MS
I love this lip balm. It's so great for dry, chapped lips and the best part is no petroleum to worry about if I like my lips. It's all natural so your baby could eat this stuff and be perfectly fine. It's nice knowing no chemicals are seeping into my lips when I wear this. I keep a tube near my bed at night, 3 in my purse, one in the car, and one at work. I love love love this lip balm. It's not overpowering and I love the peppermint. It's cheap for a all natural lip product and I like that it can be found just about anywhere so it's easily accessible.
Brenda S.
Annandale, VA
May sting your lips, but it's the perfect sensation knowing it's moisturizing your lips. Love the scent and everything about it. May be on the prócer size for a chapstick but totally worth it!
Hannah W.
Moulton, AL
I love this chapstick. It has to be one of my all time favorites. Not only does it do a wonderful job at moisturizing but also doesnt leave a stick residue afterwards and thats one of my hardest problems when it come to chapstick. Definitely would recommend to anyone!
Nicolle L.
This is so good it's almost addicting, I put it on at any moment, when I wake up, when i go to sleep and whenever i want, I got it at a target super cheap. Just amazing!!
Shyana H.
Fort Myers, FL
What's better than Burt's Bees? Burt's Bees squeezable! For a Florida girl constantly on the go, I need something that stands up against the jostling of my purse and the summer heat. This lib balm does both! I find that no matter how hard I try- my usual tubes of chapstick end up melted on he bottom of my bag- especially after a day at the beach. No such worry with Burt's Bees Squeezable! I still get the same product that I enjoy, but I no longer stress about a pile of goo in my bag if left in the car for a minute.

I would 100% recommend this product for all beach lovers! It goes on smooth, lasts, and still has that fresh minty feeling!
Portia D.
hesperia
I do love how it makes my lips feel when I use this I don't like the white lines it leaves on my lips! But that's just a little thing and the way it makes my lips feel I would still buy it again!
Madeeha S.
Lorton, VA
I've been using this brand and this lip balm since middle school! It always will be a favorite and go to. Love that minty feeling it leaves. And it's drug store friendly.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?