BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jerilyn N.
Lombard, IL
Hands down my favorite chapstick! Every time I try to use another brand now, I hate it. This stuff stays on so long. Bc of the beeswax it creates a kind of barrier. Moisturizes very well and I LOVE the peppermint scent. My brother was a die-hard chapstick user until he ran out and was desperate for some chapstick one day. I gave him a tube of burt's as I keep a huge stash of back ups at all times. He griped at it and said he only liked Chapstick brand. Next time I saw him he was using the burt's stuff. Now that's all he will use. Felt good to say, I TOLD YOU SO! LOL
Mica A.
Huntsville, AL
This lip balm works like a charm. It actually locks in moisture and does not dry out your lips further as some lip balms do. You can't go wrong with the original, since it is mild and scent-free, but I've also enjoyed the other balms such as the mint (tingly and fresh smelling!), pomegranate (my favorite fruit and the balm smells yummy!), and the acai (also mildly fruity without being overpowering), as well as a few others, and I have loved each of them as much as the next. I highly recommend these to anyone and everyone. They are high quality and last a long time!
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC
You absolutely cannot beat Burt's Bees for quality and longevity! I have received and purchased many different lip balms over the years but keep coming back to this lip balm! Fortunately it is sold in practically everywhere I shop, including Target, CVS, my local grocery store, and even the little mom & pop general store in the town where I work! If you love minty, hydrated lips, TRY this out. You won't regret it!
Melanie D.
Longmont, CO
This chapstick completely takes away dry lips while leaving them silky smooth. I can never have just one tube at a time I usually have to have 3-4 just so I can have them all over to keep track of them. The peppermint is strong but not too overbearing at the same time. You can get value packs online for much cheaper in the stores. Once you start using it you won't want to stop because it is so addictingly good.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I love all the classic BB's lip Balms and these guys are no different. I love the little hint of moisturizing color. You get all the benefits of the classic balm with a little glamor. I do wish they offered a few more color selections though...I have a hard time finding colors that work with my dark hair and pale skin. I've layers a few though with pleasant results.
This is definitely a must have for your purse!
Cindy B.
I absoulty love this lip balm. Not only does it smell great, it keeps my lips smooth and refreshed. It does leave a small amount of color on your lips, but nothing too noticeable. I really like that it lasts longer than chapstick and I don't feel like I have to slather it on to Keep my lips hydrated. It is a little more spendy when it comes to price but it's totally worth it.
Mandeep H.
This is one of the few lip balms that doesn't dry out my lips after a few hours. I only ever need to put it on once in the morning and my lips stay hydrated all day, even if I put on a lipstick or lip stain on top. I think you get the most out of it if you put it on in the morning after waking up and at night before going to sleep. That's what I do and my lips stay moisturized all day. I don't really like the smell that much though (personal preference, because my sister loves it). I would recommend the mango-butter one if you have a similar problem with the smell!
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
I randomly picked up a Burts Bees acai berry lip balm once, as my lips were dry and it was near the rest of the impulse purchases at the checkout. I am glad I did. It smells really good and it moisturizes my lips better than any other chapstick I've used. It gives them a bit of a shine, and it lasts a longer time than other balms. Now I always try to keep one on hand and I recommend it to my coworkers all of the time.
Cecilie M.
This lip balm is perfect for dry, or cracked lips! It moisturize them in a perfect way, and really helps your lips being healthy without perfumes or unnatural stuff!
Carolyn M.
Oroville, CA
I love burts bees products so much they make my lips feel so soft and moisturized. I put it on before i put any liquid lipstick on to prevent my lips from drying out
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?