BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lexa's l.
Jackson
Purchased at: Walmart
Burts Bees is my favorite lip balm brand. It always has amazing coverage and it doesn't go away very quickly. I have very dry lips and I chew on them alot. Burts Bees has really helped get my soft lips back.
melanie G.
Houston, tx
I normally always have dry lip and when I found this product it changed my life I never have dry lips anymore they are always smooth and everything about this product is amazing I just live how organic it is
Breigh C.
Sharpsburg
Purchased at: Target
Burt’s Bees is awesome! I use chapstick religiously (especially through the winter) and this brand is one of the only ones I’ve found to work WELL! For the quality of the product, it’s a good value. I buy from them often, definitely recommend.
Mafe 🎀.
This product is amazing!!! It is a must have. I have three, one in my car, one in my house and one in my purse. It gives a cooling sensation when first applied but really does the job. It isn’t greasy like most chapsticks that just stay at the top layer, you can feel that this actually moisturizes from the inside out.
Katie S.
sarasota
I love this and keep one in my car, one in my purse, one for my bathroom and one in my gym bag! I also love the tinted lip balm. The packaging is simple and classic. This is my go to quick easy lip product!
Kaylie B.
You can’t go wrong with Burt’s Bees! I kept this chapstick with me where ever I go. It keeps my lips from cracking during the cold weather and I am eternally grateful. I’d recommend this product to anyone!!
hattie.rebecca S.
Clyde , NC
Purchased at: CVS
I love anything Burt’s bees has ever put out. I’m especially crazy about their chapsticks! I used to play soccer and I would keep one tucked in my waistband to put on during windy and cold games. Def a fav.
Brooke B.
Bought one for myself and one for my daughter as our lips were getting very chapped. Our lips got better within a few days. They are affordable and my child and I love it. Would purchase over and over again
Ruth A.
Purchased at: Target
Always leave my lips feeling silky smooth and doesn’t taste bad so that’s a plus. I get extremely dry lips during the winter and they peel and crack and this stops that immediately and makes them perfectly soft and smooth after a couple uses.
Megan W.
Hutchinson, MN
Purchased at: Target
I love Burts Bees! However, the only thing that really keeps me from buying this again is the fact that I had to reapply a lot for any results. It also seemed like my lips were much more dry after using it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?