BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Dayzee T.
Palmetto, FL
I love that it has a mint feeling to it but it is just super thick. I feel like it it was a little lighter than I would buy it more but this is usually my back ups back up
Kristin K.
Most of my life I have used Chapstick or those cheap Avon lip balms, but none really worked for me. Chapstick was too greasy while Avon were too dry. Burt's Bees made an appearance in my life after all that Carmex craze even though I couldn't get into that because I didn't like sticking my finger into that little pot just to get balm all under my finger nail. Burt's Bees Replenishing lip balm has been my favorite for a good five years. It is just enough wax to moisturize my lips without feeling like I've coated them with lard. Plus the scent of mildly being pomegranates and the slight tint is enjoyable.
Katie M.
I truly respect Burt's Bees as a company. Their commitment to incorporating natural and wholesome ingredients (that you can pronounce/understand!) makes me want to support them, even if some of their products are a little on the pricier side. Their chapstick, however, is not pricey AT ALL, and their pomegranate chapstick is one of my absolute favorites. If you've used the regular BB chapstick before, you might notice, as I have, that it leaves your lips feeling waxy and is not a great base. The pomegranate chapstick, however, is extremely moisturizing and nourishing without being greasy. It smells great too and not to mention adds the slightest hint of color that is all you need when going for a natural look. I also find that it leaves lips looking plumper, as well! If you like this, also try BB Mango Chapstick--it's similar in consistency but a little less moisturizing and has a great scent, too!
Colleen A.
Stratford, CT
This has to be one of the best lip balms ever created. It replenishes the moisture in your lips almost immediately and keeps lips moisturized for hours. You can find tubes of Burt's Bees all over my house and car. I always make sure I have one with me. The original is the best one although the others, such as honey and mango, are great as well. This lip balm is relatively inexpensive and can usually be found on sale at Walgreen's pharmacies.
Kathy Lee C.
Arlington, VA
I've always fought with dry, chapped lips, so I'm never far from a lip balm. I've tried all the usual brands on the market and they're all fine, but after reading about Burt's Bees I decided to order a couple tubes to try out. The Burt's Bees lip balm is now the one I go searching for in my purse when I need lip relief. Its soothing peppermint "tingle" and other ingredients are the perfect salve for dry, chapped lips. By the way, while the peppermint tingle and coolness is terrific, the balm is not like some of those sugary/sweet balms that you inadvertent lick off due to them tasting like candy.
Lauren B.
Aurora, IN
If I forget my Burt's Bees I am lost for the entire day. I love the tingling feeling when my lips are chapped from the weather. I love the smell of it, smells so natural and the burst of color from the Replenisher's give me a touch of my "girly" side. I never remember lip stick, so a combo of Burt's Bees for my sore lips as well as a bit of color really saves the day. I am a young mother of two, so I am lucky to get out of the house remember everything I need, so anytime I can get something that is combined with two things I love really makes my day run a little more smoothr. Burt! You are the best!!!
Leana T.
San Francisco, CA
I am not a fan of ALL Burt's Bees products but this one is my favorite and a winner. Not too heavy and not too light, it coats well and has an amazing scent. As a person who never smelled pomegranate, I was unsure of trying it, but was tired of the original scent. But I am glad I did. I wish they could make a variation without coconut oil as my husband can not have this on his lips because of allergies. I have one in my purse, one on my desk, and I keep one by my bedside.

Chapstick never worked for me, but this product does. I consider this more of a preventive product than a 'healing' product.
Jennifer V.
I like this balm . I always use it along with my eos . I like how soft it leaves my lips afterwards i have used it . It has a decent packaging. It is aa a very good value definitely worth it . I am pretty sure everyone at my house uses it .
Ashley S.
Monroe, NC
Five stars for sure!!! I have been a loyal Burt's Bees Original Lip Balm customer for years. Probably since middle school. There is no other product that I will use on my lips. I always have at least one tube with me... If not more! If I don't have this stuff on me, I almost go into panic mode. I have a serious addiction to this stuff. I love the little tingle that you get when you rub it on your lips. It keeps my lips nice and smooth. and the peppermint feels so good if you ever get sunburn on your lips. Plus it makes your lips nice and plump.
Raven C.
Addison, MI
I love his lip balm! It really does a good job of moisturizing your lips and keeping them smooth and soft! They also have a lot of different flavors so there is one for everyone!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?