BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Amanda M.
West Fargo, ND
Burt's Bees Lip Balm is the only lip balm I use to keep my lip moisturised. The replenishing formula is the best! All other chap sticks dry my lips and I have to keep applying within minutes. Although the price is higher than most for just a lip balm, it's worth the money. The all natural products are good for you lips and does what it's suppose to. There is also SPF is some of the flavors. The newest flavors give some variety! Try Acai Berry which is a rejuvenating formula. If your lips are really prone to dryness, switch to Burt's Bee and see the difference for yourself.
The glosses and shimmers are also nice!
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Ugh! I wanted a tinted lip balm that would beautifully tint my lips while keeping them moisturized, but this product only fulfills 0.5 of that wish. The tint works for a few minutes, but then cracks and clumps up on my lips. The colors are too pigmented, until the pigments start sticking together and giving your lips odd streaks of color; then they're just awkward. The moisture factor is there, but only barely - I could never handle keeping this on my lips long enough to find out if it really moisturized. I wouldn't recommend for daily use, just for the occasional, super-temporary burst of color.
Banky G.
Many people forget to protect their lips from the sun and the dryness of summer, and while this lip balm does not have spf it keeps my lips from getting burnt when I spend the day outside. It has also been great to apply at night since my lips tend to dry out. It feels really creamy, has a pleasant smell and does not leave residue or make my lips sticky. It glides on and lasts a really long time (bith on my lips and in terms of quantity in the tube). I absolutely love it and wholeheartedly recommend it. Tip: this is not a vegan product!
Connie V.
Moreno Valley, CA
Absolutely love this lip balm brand. It has various scents/flavors and feels amazing. It's not too thick and not sticky. It doesn't leave any weird residue. Very great
Kira S.
Cleveland, OH
I was skeptical about trying this, because I've used the other chapsticks in the Burt's Bees line and they were always too hard and waxy for me, didn't have a taste that I liked, and didn't leave my lips as smooth as other balms. I picked this one up on a whim when I saw it on clearance in my school bookstore, and I'm now on my third tube! If you've been disappointed in the original Burt's Bees chapstick, that's no reason not to give this one a try. It's slick and smooth, melts into my lips, and smells wonderful. It also leaves a hint of color, which is barely noticeable unless you really layer it on, but I find it nice. Can't think of anything bad to say about this chapstick!
Shae L.
Greenwood, IN
This lip balm has about made me throw out every other brand I've tried, which is quite a few. I think it does the best job of actually treating my lips, and healing them when they are very chapped. I don't always love the minty feel/taste of it, especially when I'm eating something and it throws off the flavor, but when my lips are hurting it can help to soothe and it's kind of grown on me over time. I still have some plain ol chapstick for when I want a less heavy feel, but honestly this is way more moisturizing then chapstick ever was. I'd never want to be without it fore sure.
Kayleigh P.
Rochester, NY
I mostly use this on days when I'm in a hurry. I want some color but don't have time to fuss with lipstick or gloss all day. this is a nice sheer-tint that goes on super-smoothly so no worries about coloring outside the lines. No real scent speak of, though it does have a distinctive waxy flavor. I find that I have to reapply frequently as the moisturizing effect isn't long-lasting. Probably not a great fix for chapped-lip repair.
Caitlin G.
All time favorite! I carry mine everywhere I go and I also by them for friends for Christmas as stocking stuffers. I have never met anyone who doesn't love the peppermint burts bees. Makes your lips feel tingly and refreshed.
David N.
Meadville, PA
By the the best lip balm I ever used! When I was first introduced to this product, I told myself that it was for women. Well I will tell you this, I lied to myself! I have extremely EXTREMELY dry lips during the season change! My lips crack and bleed. This product has that special way and the only best way! I use this product daily and every thing about it! Have chapped lips, use this product for 2 days and I can promise you your chapped lips will be cured!
Maria V.
This was the first lip balm I have ever used one my lips. I purchased this at target. The packing was nice and simple but if the product does it's job, then I'm happy with it. I would most likely continue buying this product.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?