BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Colleen A.
Stratford, CT
This has to be one of the best lip balms ever created. It replenishes the moisture in your lips almost immediately and keeps lips moisturized for hours. You can find tubes of Burt's Bees all over my house and car. I always make sure I have one with me. The original is the best one although the others, such as honey and mango, are great as well. This lip balm is relatively inexpensive and can usually be found on sale at Walgreen's pharmacies.
Ashley S.
Monroe, NC
Five stars for sure!!! I have been a loyal Burt's Bees Original Lip Balm customer for years. Probably since middle school. There is no other product that I will use on my lips. I always have at least one tube with me... If not more! If I don't have this stuff on me, I almost go into panic mode. I have a serious addiction to this stuff. I love the little tingle that you get when you rub it on your lips. It keeps my lips nice and smooth. and the peppermint feels so good if you ever get sunburn on your lips. Plus it makes your lips nice and plump.
Lily H.
I love the Burt's Bees balms as they definitely help recover my chapped lips in the winter time, especially the minty one. Whenever I have chapped lips, these are my go-to. The only issue is that my sister had an allergic reaction with these balms that made her lips swell and a friend of mine had the same experience too. We're not even exactly sure what happened because my sister and friend don't have any allergies to anything. So be aware!
Brianna O.
Garland, TX
My sister bought one for me on our way to Florida and for some reason I really enjoyed the smell, plus it feels great on my lips! Usually other chapstick's dry my lips but this works really good.
Isabella D.
Alpharetta, GA
This lip balm is AWESOME! I have it in "Pumpkin Spice" and it's so amazing! It's a Fall limited edition but sometimes I can still find it. It hydrates my lips unlike others and it feels so amazing!
Jennifer V.
I like this balm . I always use it along with my eos . I like how soft it leaves my lips afterwards i have used it . It has a decent packaging. It is aa a very good value definitely worth it . I am pretty sure everyone at my house uses it .
Michele R.
Greenville, NC
I have to be honest about Burt's Bees. This is my favorite lip balm ever! I remember when I first tried Burt's I was a little girl and it was a festival going on and they handed me a sampler and i been in love ever since! The balm is so creamy and smooth but it holds up nicely. Some balms that are smooth tend to rub a little but Burt's doesn't it holds well. The smell is very pleasant. You can buy from any CVS, Walgreens and I think Walmart has them? But Ulta carries them too. Some people may think that it is over priced but it is worth every penny! I love the mint kind I was first introduced to Berry. Berry is a nice flavor but there is nothing like the mint flavor!
Jordan S.
I picked this up yesterday at my closest walmart and I am in LOVE! I adore the little tin it comes it, it's so cute! I will definitely be repurposing it when I use up the product. I do love the menthol in it as well. It does tingle, but it's a good tingle. Overall, it's pretty hydrating considering it has coconut oil and almond oil listed in with the ingredients. I have yet to be let down by a Burt's product yet! It's a great little balm to have on a night stand, vanity, in a purse, whatever. Plus, it's nature friendly and not tested on animals which is also why I love anything from Burt's Bees.
Raven C.
Addison, MI
I love his lip balm! It really does a good job of moisturizing your lips and keeping them smooth and soft! They also have a lot of different flavors so there is one for everyone!
Alyza R.
I love burts bees. I used to use this all the time! It met my expectations almost every time I used it. It was pretty easy to apply too! The packaging is nice I love when it comes in boxes! Definitely would start using again.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?