BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jessica R.
Love this! Works so well it's my favorite thing . I bought it from stop and shop. My first time trying this brand and I love it more then I thought I would. Would recommend to others. If you never used it before you really should.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I Love Burt's Bees products and this lip balm is no exception. I love the different options that are available as far as flavor and color, and own several of them. It's very moisturizing on the lips without feeling waxy or leaving behind any residue. Other lip balms that I have tried only work while they are on the lips, but Burt's Bees lip balm has lasting effects. It stays on for a good amount of time and leaves my lips feeling very soft, supple, and healthy.
Kristin K.
Most of my life I have used Chapstick or those cheap Avon lip balms, but none really worked for me. Chapstick was too greasy while Avon were too dry. Burt's Bees made an appearance in my life after all that Carmex craze even though I couldn't get into that because I didn't like sticking my finger into that little pot just to get balm all under my finger nail. Burt's Bees Replenishing lip balm has been my favorite for a good five years. It is just enough wax to moisturize my lips without feeling like I've coated them with lard. Plus the scent of mildly being pomegranates and the slight tint is enjoyable.
Tiffany H.
Bismarck
Burt’s Bees is the bees knees! It’s the only lip balm that I use, and my lips thank me. It’s very hydrating, refreshing, and it doesn’t feel thick like some other brands.
Jordan S.
I picked this up yesterday at my closest walmart and I am in LOVE! I adore the little tin it comes it, it's so cute! I will definitely be repurposing it when I use up the product. I do love the menthol in it as well. It does tingle, but it's a good tingle. Overall, it's pretty hydrating considering it has coconut oil and almond oil listed in with the ingredients. I have yet to be let down by a Burt's product yet! It's a great little balm to have on a night stand, vanity, in a purse, whatever. Plus, it's nature friendly and not tested on animals which is also why I love anything from Burt's Bees.
Kaela R.
Seattle, WA
I quite like Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm, but it isn't my favorite. While it has a nice amount of staying power, it's hard to get enough of it on my lips. I prefer lip balms that are softer and feel more like a thicker barrier that then absorbs, whereas Burt's Bees is waxy. I think it's really a personal preference. I appreciate the safe ingredients and the values of the company, and it is a product that works quite well! It's just not quite my cup of tea. However, my fiancé is a fan, and I know plenty of others who also love it. The scent is inoffensive, it's affordable, and it does its job, for sure.
Lauren B.
Aurora, IN
If I forget my Burt's Bees I am lost for the entire day. I love the tingling feeling when my lips are chapped from the weather. I love the smell of it, smells so natural and the burst of color from the Replenisher's give me a touch of my "girly" side. I never remember lip stick, so a combo of Burt's Bees for my sore lips as well as a bit of color really saves the day. I am a young mother of two, so I am lucky to get out of the house remember everything I need, so anytime I can get something that is combined with two things I love really makes my day run a little more smoothr. Burt! You are the best!!!
Isabella D.
Alpharetta, GA
This lip balm is AWESOME! I have it in "Pumpkin Spice" and it's so amazing! It's a Fall limited edition but sometimes I can still find it. It hydrates my lips unlike others and it feels so amazing!
Michele R.
Greenville, NC
I have to be honest about Burt's Bees. This is my favorite lip balm ever! I remember when I first tried Burt's I was a little girl and it was a festival going on and they handed me a sampler and i been in love ever since! The balm is so creamy and smooth but it holds up nicely. Some balms that are smooth tend to rub a little but Burt's doesn't it holds well. The smell is very pleasant. You can buy from any CVS, Walgreens and I think Walmart has them? But Ulta carries them too. Some people may think that it is over priced but it is worth every penny! I love the mint kind I was first introduced to Berry. Berry is a nice flavor but there is nothing like the mint flavor!
Karen Y.
This is the first chapstick that i've ever finished using. This past winter, my lips decided to flip out on me and turn into the Sahara Desert. So I found a new tube of this laying around my house and so glad I did. Everytime my lips start to peel or hurt from dryness, I do a swipe of this and the minty feel is like a lifesaver. I do have to keep applying this on a consistent basis though, or else my lips start drying out again on bad days.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?