BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lauren C.
Mechanicsville
I love this lip balm. It’s moisturizing but doesn’t leave a waxy, sunscreen tasting, film on your lips like others do. My favorite flavor so far is the Honey flavor.
Danielle F.
Columbia Sta, OH
My lips are unable to produce the natural moister that people are born with. This causes me to have to apply a lip balm product approximately every hour (including sleeping hours; I wake up to reapply). Due to this medical issue, I have used probably 100+ lip moisturizers. I really think this product is of the highest quality. Some products just put a waxy substance on the top layer of your lips, but this balm truly adds the needed and wanted moisture to your lips. Your lips are able to fully absorb the contents and keep your lips feeling fresh for longer periods of time as compared to products like ChapStick.
Ryan N Christine F.
Yuma
Our entire family uses this product we love it it keeps our lips and moisturized and smelling good and it doesn't make them more chapped like a lot of other chapsticks do
Cari Sue M.
Hazel park, MI
It's hard to find a lip product that gives me a naturally looking tint without being glossy, or a lipstick. This is truly a balm/chapstick but it is also quite fashionable by providing a little bit of color to the lips. They do have flavors of this lip balm that are not tinted, but my favorite is the red. It moisturizes for quite a long time, is not overly sticky, and you can feel good about the ingredients used. These are a staple in my purse.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I Love Burt's Bees products and this lip balm is no exception. I love the different options that are available as far as flavor and color, and own several of them. It's very moisturizing on the lips without feeling waxy or leaving behind any residue. Other lip balms that I have tried only work while they are on the lips, but Burt's Bees lip balm has lasting effects. It stays on for a good amount of time and leaves my lips feeling very soft, supple, and healthy.
Esteffany L.
Dallas, TX
I literally have like 5 of these Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm in the peppermint. I absolutely love them. There isn't necessarily this very good scent to it but it's not a bad one either. I put it on before going to sleep and in the morning I wake up with softer and smooth lips. It has natural ingredients so that is always good. I wouldn't recommend using a lot of this during the daytime because for me, it leaves this noticeable white product on my lips. That is why I use it when I'm just at home or going to sleep. But you can always just apple lipstick, lip gloss or other lip products on top to hide it.
Jessica R.
Love this! Works so well it's my favorite thing . I bought it from stop and shop. My first time trying this brand and I love it more then I thought I would. Would recommend to others. If you never used it before you really should.
Marnai B.
Macon, GA
My go-to for lip care during the spring and summer months...and most of fall, too. I love the feeling of this lip balm...and how soft and light feeling it leaves my lips!
Alycia H.
I absolutely LOVE this product! It helps my lips weather they are sun burnt or cracking! This is the best lip balm for hydration and healing! I do use other lip glosses and balms but this is always my go to! Any other lip stick/gloss/blam is colored that i use! this does give your lips a gloss thats not a greasy gloss but has no color to it! You can find burt's bees in color glosses, but i haven't tried these yet i am actually ordering some soon! :) This may be a little pricey to some but honestly id rather pay for something that works then getting something cheap that stinks! This product also goes a long way!
Duke J.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have tried almost every other major brand of Chapstick and this is the only one that works for me! Its moisturizing and gentle on my lips, with just a dash of peppermint
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?