BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Dylan M.
This stuff is awesome it makes my lips so soft. It also smells good if you get the scented ones. I find I have to reapply alot but I also rub my lips together alot so it might just be me.
Brandy R.
Edinburg, VA
I don’t normally use chap stick but when I do it’s Burt’s bees because when I apply it it really feels medicated and actually makes my lips moisturized then a lot of other chap sticks
Emily B.
I love this chapstick! I love how I choose the amount I put on, and how much more concentrated it is verses the hardened chapstick. Very calming smell, and leaves my lips feeling super smooth and moisturized.
Christina B.
pittsburgh pa
Very moisturizing and doesn't consist of any color. It's great for repairing dry damaged lips. The packaging is simple but practical. I would recommend this to anyone and definitely will continue to purchase it!
Victoria G.
Fullerton, CA
Love hurts bees. You can feel it automatically working as you put it on your lips. The cracks in my lips from wearing matte lipstick all day immediately feel soft and smooth. LOVE IT
Malloree M.
I recommend this product to EVERYONE! My all time fave product! I keep this on hand at all times. It met my expectations 110%. So easy to apply and as long as you don't leave it in a hot car it lasts a long time!
Stephany M.
Its really moisturizing and depressing I love the feeling in my lips of the peppermint. I use it on Daily basis and it always has my lips smooth. It’s my personal favorite chapstick.
CRYSTAL R.
Marshall, AR
I am very happy with this chapstick. I dont wear lipstick much but I do wear a lot of chapsticks and balms and this one is long lasting and goes on smooth. I use this about everyday!
Sara A.
Herriman, UT
The only chapstick I have used for years! I am allergic to a lot of chapstick and this is the only one that doesn't give me a rash around my lips. I get it at target and it lasts forever! Would recommend it to everyone!
Lauren B.
Richardson, TX
My absolute favorite go-to lip balm of all time! You can seriously feel this stuff at work, as it leaves a tingling sensation that is more intense the more chapped your lips are. I love this product, and will never buy anything else after using it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?