BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Michelle K.
This is my favorite lip balm! It works really good and you can feel it working on your lips right after you apply it, it may be a bit pricy for lip balm but trust me it's really worth it.
Ashleigh F.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I really like the Burt's Bees line. I love that it is all natural and that there are so many different products to choose from. They even have products for your pets! They're a little pricey but you get what you pay for. Definitely would buy over and over again.
Andrea D.
Midland, TX
Seriously keep this chap stick in my bag at all times! I bought it at Walgreens for a very reasonable price. It smooths your chapped lips and the peppermint in it leaves a cool feeling. my over all favorite chapstick !
Nikita S.
Lamar, AR
This is one of my favorite lip balms. I am on love with the smell. It makes my lips very soft and hydrated. I love how the peppermint makes my lips feel. I would definitely recommend this!
Mollie K.
Mount Hope, AL
This is one of my favorite lip balms. I love the tingle that the peppermint/menthol flavor gives off. It stays in place and protects my lips for hours after application. This is one of my top go to products in the winter!
Aubrey W.
Powell, OH
I really like this lip balm. I keep one in my travel bag and one in my locker at work. I'm a nurse and it's so dry in the hospital. This balm helps keep my lips from feeling shriveled. :)
Madison P.
This stuff works amazing. I love how it feel on the lips does not leave them dry or anything like that. It feels so smooth I was not expecting anything fancy but I like the packing it is very cute. I would by it again
Katie W.
Raymond, OH
I love love love this chopstick. I have chapped lips all the time and it heals them in a few hours and it feels so good! It lasts at least 6 hours and I rarely have to reapply it and I would definitely buy it again!
Tara S.
Marietta, GA
This is a very good lip balm. It's convenient to slide in your pocket or purse, however it is not quite as soft and moisturizing as one would hope. Once you get it on your lips, it's great, but it is a little hard in the container and you have to press very hard to get the product on your lips.
Chelsea D.
I use this product daily, it always keeps my lips moisturized, even under my lipstick. I have been using this for a few yeas now, and it's always a reasonable price. I always recommend this over any other Chapstick.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?