BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Neeta G.
Wayne , NJ
I tried many lip balms in past, specially during winters but honestly ...I find that no matter which brand I use there is none that actually keep my lips hydrated. In fact some lip balms make your lips dry and you have to keep applying them very frequently. But Burt's Bees lip balm worked for me and I am amazed by the effectiveness of the product!! 100% natural, simple packaging, no fancy look or smell and keeps lips hydrated.... isn't that what you expect from a lip balm!!!
Devin T.
Woodstock, GA
I think you might be insane if you don't like Burt's Bees. They have been around forever for a reason: they're the best! They will never fail you and will always work amazingly.
Eileen S.
Chester, VA
This is my favorite of Burt's Bees lip balms. While the price is always a little on the higher side for these lip balms, the Acai lip balm smells great, feels smooth and creamy yet non-greasy, and lasts for a long time. The nice thing about Burt's Bees is that it's so accessible -- can be found in any drug stores, most grocery stores, etc. Highly recommend even if you're not a big fan of the original Burt's Bees and find it to be too dry, because this one is more moisturizing.
Gianna M.
Jacksonville, FL
BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER OWNED.How it isn't number one in this category, I do not understand. I keep one by my bedside, one in my purse, and one at my desk at work. It is unbelievably moisturizing, and the peppermint gives it a nice zing to wake you up. My lips chap very easily living in NYC with the dry air and cold winters- this lip balm is my life saver
Diana J.
YES - I am obsessed with this product. I actually never used lip balms until recently when my boyfriend gifted me with a four-pack of these babies. Now, I have one in my bag at all times! Since I am an office cube-dweller for a greater part of the day, the recycled air in the building always leave my skin and lips feeling dry regardless of how many times I refill my water-bottle. Burt's Bee's to the rescue! I love that this is made from bee's wax and very subtly fragranced.

Sadie J.
I love this stuff!! A tube was given to me as part of a "hospital bag" gift, intended for me to bring to the hospital when I went into labor. It was GREAT to have the lip balm during labor because I was sweating/working hard/dehydrated and it helped to keep my lips from chapping - and bonus - my lips had some nice color in photos! Lol!

Now it's my go-to for a tinted lip balm. I like that it gives my lips a bit of color without having to apply it with a mirror. Great for any day.
Jenifer M.
Lincoln Park , MI
I would have to say that this is one of my favorite lip balms. I love that it is made with natural ingredients and I really love the smell of them. I feel like it does the job and leaves my lips moisturized.
Genesis D.
San Luis, AZ
I love this product i purchased the pomegranate one and I truly love how moisturizing it is to my lips and it lasts longer than any other moisturizing lip balm I've used before.
This is a pretty good chap stick. It's easy to apply and doesn't need to be applied with a finger. This is a chap stick that I recommend to a lot of people. Me and my family always prefer this brand out of the others.
Amanda T.
Northampton , PA
Absolutely love this chapstick! It keeps my lips soft and moisturized for hours! It smells really good and does not feel waxy at all. This is my favorite go to product for lip care. I highly recommend it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?