BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Odessa P.
Brooklyn
It keeps my lips moisturized and  it isnt super sticky. It is easy to apply. It glides across the surface of the skin. I got mine from Rite Aid so it came as is.
Love the hint of mint in the scent! This is the only lip balm that I feel actually moisturizes my lips. I keep a stick at my desk at work, one in my purse, and one in my room! Love this product!
Kylee C.
I have tried many of there lip products and this is by far my favorite. It works well and fast. I love how you can feel it working. I wish it were a little cheaper but I still always buy it again.
Amanda C.
Best chapstick in the game. It has a minty flavor to it that leaves the lips feeling so refreshed. It lasts so long, I only find myself applying it twice a day. I have used many different brands of chapstick and this is the only one I will use now. The tinted versions of the chapstick also show up very pigmented and work just as well as the original chapstick!
Eunice C.
Bellingham, WA
This lip balm is very moisturizing. For me, I can use it no matter what weather it is. It is not expensive so I keep going back to it. It does a good job. Therefore, I will it again. Next time I am going to try a different sense.
Emma C.
Franklin, KY
Love the feeling that Burt's Bees give my lips! It's a bit of a refreshing feeling to know that it is working, when you feel the tingling and tiny bit of burning sensation.
Kelly L.
Flower Mound, TX
One of the best lip balms ever! They have so many different flavors and I love them all. My recent favorite is definitely pear and coconut but I will always go back to the original Burts Bee's. I will always buy this lip balm because of how moisturized it leaves my lips
Valerie L.
Love love love this Chapstick. When I felt my lips getting chapped i swear after one use the dryness was gone. It also smells really good and feels refreshing on my lips!
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
I love love love how this chapstick makes my lips feel. I bought it years ago when they first gained publicity and now I do not leave home without a burst bees chapstick.
Destiny V.
Great product. Left my lips feeling sooooo soft. I would definitely purchase again. Bought it a month ago and use it so much I'm probably running out already lol. Thanks to the bees. #savethebees
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?